Protection spell of 3 loas(for invincibility and black Magick curse cast against u)

U need a goat or an animal , a machete, sage, chalk, 2
2 white candles,2 red candles, some freshly cut sage 2, green candles, 2 black, 2, yellow, 2 orange candles, 2 beaded bracelets, sum rum, and a stoola bowl, and and A drum,now after u light the candles with the stool and bowl on top of the with da run as well as the bracelet with the drum nearby as well as the goat tied up, u r going to draw papa legbas sigil then ogun, as well kalfous
So what ur going to do is summon leg a first for he is the gate of all openers and without him u can’t talk to any of the loa without him opening the spiritual gates.
So u beat on drum and chant
12xPapa legba Laou op toun
Transalation:papa legba open the gates
After words u draw oguns sigil and chant 3x
Ou se yon vanyan sòlda si lagè, pwoteksyon, ak gason kòm byen ke viktwa mwen envoke ou tande lapriyè m 'ak demann ak aksepte ofrann mwen kòm byen plie mwen ak demann, vini yon sèl gwo
Then after that whole drumming draw kalfou sigil is the chant 3x
Se ou ki mama mwen, Se ou ki papa mwen
Kafou O!
Se ou ki mama mwen, Se ou ki papa mwen,
Se ou ki ba mwen tete,
Se ou ki ba mwen lavi,
Pa kite mwen wont O,
Devan sobadji lwa yo
Now here the most important part. Have the other person beat the drum whole u make the sacrifice to the loas
Now make the blade is already clean before you kill the goat
Now say

Papa legba, kalfou, ak ogun di ou mèsi pou tande plent mwen ak envokasyon mwen mande vini anvan u tout tout pou mande pou pwoteksyon. Se pa sèlman pou moun ki pral oswa te jete nwa oswa maji sou nou men nan men yo te kenbe nan anyen mwen fè sa ki mal oswa dwa, fè nou irézistibl soti nan anythimg ak nenpòt moun nan pwen kote nou ye Bondye a tèt nou. An echanj pou demann sa a yo te akòde nou ofri ou san sa a kabrit ak wonm jan ou toujou renmen. Tanpri transfere pouvwa a, majik ak pwoteksyon nan braslè sa yo trè an bwa brode, nan non la nan sal yo oshiras yo, move lespri yo zansèt nou yo ak bondeye tèt li ASE.
Now as your partner is still drumming cut the goats head off with the blood spilling it on the same sigils, now pour the rum in the bowl and then pour it on the sigils as well
And then grab the bracelets and slap them against the sigils 6x times.
And now thank the lias in their native language then close the service

6 Likes

Hi de,
I really like this post man. Can you please re-post this in English only.

what the fuck lol

This is a very powerful sell, please post in full english

1 Like

Here you go;

Father legba, kalfou, and ogun, thank you for listening to my complaint and my request to come before all to ask for protection. Not only for those who will or have cast black magic on us but from the hands caught in anything I do wrong or right, make us irresistible from anything and anyone to the point where we are God ourselves. In exchange for this request they granted we offer you this goat’s blood and rum as you always like. Please transfer the power, magic and protection of these very embroidered wooden bracelets, in the name of the halls of the Orishas, the demons of our ancestors and God himself