Protection, how does one protect themselves?

I mean is banishing the same? U just banish all the things attacking u?

No. Protection prevents the energy from interacting with you at all. While banishing can remove negative energy, it can still get into your aura and affect you, if that makes sense. Besides protection helps with not having to constantly banish.

1 Like

Some years ago, a psychic suggested creating a canine thoughtform to be a sort of spirit watchdog.

I thought it was a good enough idea.

Ever since then, I have had a spirit guard dog keeping myself and my loved ones safe. He resembles a very large black pitbull and I call him Sarge.

4 Likes

Ahh, ok I understand now.

Essentially you should do both. There are a myriad of ways to protect yourself.

1 Like

Thats only if his ancestors are being mean.

Damn I should create myself a spiritual dog too. Sounds interesting.

1 Like

No, because anything can be “mean”. Hence why you learn to banish anyways. Helps get rid of parasites.

1 Like

Banishing gets rid of everything in the area doesnt it? Even wanted spirits?

It can, yes.

1 Like

yeah, always had problems with that.

With what, exactly?

1 Like

I like presence of wanted spirits I guess?

They protect u right

You can always call them back or alter the banishing spell to remove only unwanted stuff.

2 Likes

Some will. Not all of them.

Oh shit that reminds me, if his ancestors try to attack me, wouldnt my ancestors also fight back?

Yes. Everyone’s ancestors are pretty much protecting them clockwork. The intensity is dependent upon the relationship held between them and their descendants. Granted some do not interact with their descendants at all.

That’s why I always suggest giving offerings to your ancestors and doing rituals with them. Because you have a line of defenses when you don’t know you’re being attacked. Plus they have walked this place before and know how it works and how to manipulate it to get a stronger manifestation.

2 Likes

I dont know how to call on ancestors

Same way you would call on a demon, you just don’t have a sigil for them.

1 Like