Protection, how does one protect themselves?

How does one set up a good defense, based off of limited materials?

4 Likes

What do you mean by limited materials? A good (spiritual) defence is only limited by your will, intent and imagination. The energy to construct your defence and empower it can be found in numerous ways as well.

You will need to elaborate on what type of defence you are looking for.

1 Like

What do you mean by limited materials? A good (spiritual) defence is only limited by your will, intent and imagination. The energy to construct your defence and empower it can be found in numerous ways as well.

You will need to elaborate on what type of defence you are looking for.[/quote]
Against a malevolent entity, negativity.
Limited tools, no gems or herbs

1 Like

Limited tools, no gems or herbs[/quote]
Build an army. Build shields.
Meditaite, cleanse your chakras and i do mantras as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Limited tools, no gems or herbs[/quote]
Build an army. Build shields.
Meditaite, cleanse your chakras and i do mantras as well. :)[/quote]
How do I build armies and shields?

1 Like

Building a spiritual shield around yourself is the best 1st start. EA’s OAA discuses visualization and the use of elements towards this end(Bardon’s works from the early 20th century is also a good resource).

You don’t need crystals or herbs. Just go anywhere there is nature and draw on the clean, free energy to strengthen your shields. Following this, as arianna stated, start building a spirit familiar army to help in your protection when you aren’t even aware of a situation.

5 Likes

I posted a step-by-step tutorial on how I’ve created wards and shields in the past, in this thread.

2 Likes

i just wanted to say that i just tried some basic mantras to cleasne my root chakra and sacral (‘lam" and “Vam”) and i feel fantastic. ive also built a minature army of fallen vampire angel servitors and im having my gods teach them. your guys’ ideas are working out great, thanks!

5 Likes

Empower aura. Create a strong aura of protection. Program it to protect and repel right back to the sender whatever. Then ask a deity to be with you and protect you. Although some of the demons I work with they want me to protect myself. And when they see I am strong and attack back my enemies they are right there by me helping me in my fight. To the point that they (the enemies)quit annoying me. They stopped doing shit on me.

1 Like

I made a thoughtform to protect me. Thoughtform are great. Like an astral army.

9 Likes

Most simple and effective way is to create a shield this can be done using your aura itself or imagining it surrounding yourself. I prefer the Aura version as it helps you strengthen it over time.

it’s quite simple just sit down the way you would when you try to meditate, and take a few calming breaths, focus on your breathing now once your in sync slowly concentrate on your skin. It should feel like energy moving around very close to the skin.

Now with every breath in and out imagine that energy is getting larger and moving outwards by a couple of cm/inches at a time. Slowly your aura will extend into eliptical shape around yourself. Once you reach this stage start pushing the aura into spherical shape. Again use your breathing to help steady the creation.

Once you achieve your sphere congrats part 1 is complete your aura has been shaped into sphereical shield.

Part 2 is simply changing the density of your shield. So right now your sphere is just energy and is soft not that good for protection. So what we do its change it from soft to hard.

Now like we did before we use our breathing to help with the transforamtion. Take deep breath in and out, now with every in & out we imagine our clear energy sphere getting more solid. If you have difficulty with this just imagine it turning into a crystaline form. Keep doing this until the shield becomes solid, like a clear quartz.

Once you have reached this stage congrats your shield is now up and running.

Now Once the danger has passed you simply reverse the stages i described above. Slowly convert your solid shield back into energy using the breathing technique we used.

Once its energy then we go from sphere to eliptical shape, then back towards the body till it’s the same swirling energy sensation we started with. Then slowly let fade back onto the skin.

Then slowly come out of your mediative state and do some slow physical movement and streches to welcome yourself back.

Hope this helps guys :smiley:

18 Likes

For entities i use energy shockwave i read about somewhere of pulling energy in close to a single point and exploding it it out in a sphere shape blowing them away. For negative people or vamps i create an egg shape of energy grey like metal in color to shield which alot of people have heard of but i find the trick is to add large spikes that rotate in a random fashion so that it attacks the energy coming in to be a more aggressive defense. Helps alot with people you dont necessarily want to hurt usually in my case people who dont know what they are doing

6 Likes

Are these more effective for 24/7 protection on-guard rather than the shield described below?

@kiss-lamia-lilith I’m assuming the shield shouldn’t be maintained on a 24/7 basis?

1 Like

Depends on what your using it for, e.g. if your an empath keeping things out then you can use it 24/7 untill you can master your abilities better. In more general use yes you can turn it off.

2 Likes

They’re effective as long as you keep them fed.

2 Likes

Heh I remember when I made this.

1 Like

This brings back memories.

@Reptilian, told you so. Found defensive magick for you.

1 Like

Oh. How come I didnt see this.

Try searching protection magick, sometimes different keywords get you different stuff.

But stuff like cleansing, setting up wards, is what I was talking about.

You know how in Wicca they teach you to visualize a “white light bubble fo protection”? Same thing as a ward.

1 Like