Protection, how does one protect themselves?

With what, exactly?

1 Like

I like presence of wanted spirits I guess?

They protect u right

You can always call them back or alter the banishing spell to remove only unwanted stuff.

2 Likes

Some will. Not all of them.

Oh shit that reminds me, if his ancestors try to attack me, wouldnt my ancestors also fight back?

Yes. Everyone’s ancestors are pretty much protecting them clockwork. The intensity is dependent upon the relationship held between them and their descendants. Granted some do not interact with their descendants at all.

That’s why I always suggest giving offerings to your ancestors and doing rituals with them. Because you have a line of defenses when you don’t know you’re being attacked. Plus they have walked this place before and know how it works and how to manipulate it to get a stronger manifestation.

2 Likes

I dont know how to call on ancestors

Same way you would call on a demon, you just don’t have a sigil for them.

1 Like

For example: “I (insert full name), evoke and summon (insert specific ancestor you want to talk to. If you don’t have a name, just say you evoke and summon those that have come before you in your blood linage). Take beholdable form before me. By the power of the blood that flows through me, come to me”

3 Likes

That easy? Alright that makes sense, probably should leave offerings to them, before the curses.

1 Like

I would suggest that you do it regardless. Because it really does make things easier. I also suggest making friends with Hekate and Ereshkigal.

1 Like

As well as Bune

1 Like

What for?

They can teach you Necromancy and help you in your training to further facilitate contact with your ancestors. They’re the Queens of the dead.

Bune and Hekate also protect the Sorcerer. Hekate is also the Queen of Sorcerers.

1 Like

Hey can you please describe how to do this? The old thread no longer exists. Thanks

Sure, which part?

Hi Lady Eva, I was looking for information about how to create wards and shield but the post is down, could you tell me where could I find information about it? A book or a post here, please, thank you.

1 Like

No problem, looks like the link broke when we moved the forum, I’ll mend it above, and here’s the thread it should link to: What's normal? (Creating Wards Walk-Through Tutorial) :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Lady Eva. :pray:

1 Like