Protection help

I really need advice for the best protection spell. My daughter walks a lot and has some creeper who keeps trying to get her to get in the car with him. And now a black truck is watching and following her. I had to leave work to take her home tonight. Its really freaking her out and as mom of course I want to do some crazy sh it. But I mostly want my daughter protected by any means nesassary.

1 Like

Ask a demon to get rid of that scum.

1 Like

Evoke Malphas, He will get you ride of this scum bag very quickly

Thank you for all your suggestions. I’m definitely gonna look into them. I just want her to be safe. I will do what I need to in order to do that.

1 Like

Also have her carry a Black Tourmaline in a mica matrix. Make shur it is compatible with her and it should bounce back any negative intentions.

Depending on age I’d also recommend pepper spray.

I would turn to my spirit partner for anything this serious, and trust what he says - so, try Azazel?

Lady Eva I was thinking that too! I haven’t had a chance to do anything between work and family duties but I was Definately thinking about contacting him on this one. I would need to be in the right space bc this is too important to me. I have done some "in a pinch " protection. But I just feel she needs more. She too head strong and independent to not walk every Damn where! Of course that’s usually not a bad thing. Unless your the over protective mom. But yes I think I will reach out to Azazel. Thank you!!

1 Like

For me, invoking Bastet and praying to her works like a charm… Goddess Hecate also gives protection, if you ask her. Whenever I feel vulnerable physically, specially after returning home late night after work, I sincerely invoke and pray to Goddess Hecate and ask her to come to me…and guide me along until home… I feel a chilly and heavy presence after I pray and fully make out that she has come and I go home without any fear. :slight_smile: Sometimes I also feel the presence of Goddess Bastet and Hecate behind me when I walk home alone.

2 Likes