Protection for the little ones when working with demons?

Hello there, I have a 1 year old girl and have recently gotten into Goetia. I read somewhere here that newbies “shouldn’t summon demons if they have young children because they’re too open to energies and the demons could come through them”.

Is that a legitimate concern? They were citing some YouTuber (Black Coven Witch, i believe). I usually do invocations and so on on the upper floor of my apartment (although there’s no door, so the space is “open”) while she sleeps in her room on the lower floor.

So far I’ve summoned two demons (one for a ritual and one just to connect to), one of the times she woke up during but I have not noticed anything unusual/bad. Is there some extra steps I can take for her protection?

1 Like

Put up wards so the energies you summon stay in your ritual area and don’t trouble your child. Also, banish before and after your ritual to ensure there are no lingering energies or entities.

4 Likes

Lilith and Naamah, for example, can protect your kid and make sure the demons don’t mess with her.

1 Like

Invoke Sabnock as a babysitter :grin: