Protection/Cleansing Rituals for beginners (Protection from Attacks, parasites and curses etc)

Hey guys its Ray here.

I was just wondering if any of you can share the most easiest and effective banishing rituals that beginners SHOULD know about in order to protect oneself from attacks from parasites and curses etc. As a newbie i am asking this on behalf of all newbies that are on this path. I have dabbled in evocation and some spells but I would feel more secured if i knew some banishing rituals in case something goes wrong in the unseen future. I have read about the LBRP ritual but would like to get your input on it. Are there other rituals similar to LBRP ritual.

If you have protection/cleansing rituals that are easy and effective for beginners or maybe for the more advanced please post them under this post. Your input would be highly appreciated thank you.

(Edit: Yes i know this has been asked probably 1000 times before but it wouldn’t hurt to see what works for others and what their experiences were with these rituals)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ben Woodcroft’s book Angelic Protection has some good ones that are easier than the LBRP that I like using. I can’t post it because it’ll be against forum rules, I think. You can look that up. The NAP book has a decent uncrossing ritual too. I’m not too sure but search the form there’s sure to be some banishing ritual someone’s shared.

5 Likes

This calls Duke Murmur to come kill any spirits/parasites messing with you. He will accept them as a sacrifice. I think he’s Hekates son if I remember correctly.

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/a-rite-to-murmur-for-when-spirits-are-fucking-with-you/

6 Likes

My advice would be to completely and thoroughly cleanse and ward your home, do it regularly, and keep your wards charged regularly as well. I routinely do several protection spells a month, and when I sense I need to banish I do that immediately. How you choose to do this is entirely up to you.:blush:

2 Likes

Star Ruby.
Star Ruby.
Star Ruby.
Also Star Ruby.

7 Likes

And the steps to do that is? Is it possible to post it under here?:thinking:

Elaborate please

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/The_Star_Ruby

Afaik the spell itself isn’t considered IP so I think this link is appropriate.

4 Likes

LBRP, Star Ruby, Pentagram Ritual of the Dark Tower (from the book Tree of Qliphoth by Temple of Ascending Flame), although I’m working on a slightly modified version.

In any case, all those are as complex, or even more than the classic LBRP.

LBRP should be the first thing you learn in magick, and then go from there, in my opinion.

9 Likes

I am not sure I can post it here. All I can say is get your hands on as many books as possible, even do some online research on these subjects. I will say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so build up your protection and defense regularly, I use objects outside and inside my home by charging them with a protective or defensive energy, sometimes even runescripts. When a person is usually most vulnerable is when they are sleeping, so you should place wards in the bedroom, and place charged wards strategically throughout the home. I can sense weak areas in my home, so I put them there too.

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be runescripts, it can be symbols, really anything, be creative. Sorry I cant send you a ritual, as I am new to this forum. Also keeping black tourmaline around your home and with u does help. Good luck!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@rusalka check this one out also