Protection circles

I do not use LBRP (which is what I think you’re talking about) and never have. I’ve been extremely negligent in casting circles for protection in the past :grimacing: which lead to some nasty attachments. I now use the clearing rite of the Goddess and the circle of Heca from Enoch Petrucelly’s book of soul retrieval. He has a couple videos on his channel about it too if you just search his name on YouTube you can find it easy. :black_heart: hope that helps- they are super simple.

6 Likes

Just want to keep the good vibes flowing!!:joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the information!! I will look into this!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Good but I don’t like politicians😏

1 Like

No politicians here!!:joy::joy:

The only protection circle I have is the one set around my property. I have it set up something like when you cross the border into another country. Blocks anything I have not explicitly given permission to. It’s “manned” by a servitor, and I’m quite proud of it.
“What is purpose of your trip, demon?”
“Katya summoned me”
checks paperwork
“Ok demon, you’re free to pass. The rest of you fuck off.”

5 Likes

That’s a really cool idea!! How’d you set that up??

1 Like

Well I didn’t get this from a book, it came to me in a meditation with Ishtar.

I used:

1 piece of smokey quartz
1 piece of labradorite
1 piece of fire agate
1 piece amethyst

2-3 cups worth of salt. Any salt will do

Handful of powdered Cedarwood. I live on the West Coast, so this was easy to obtain. You could also use basil. I have a personal preference for cedar. Found an old cedar tree, collected some bits of bark off it, dried it and ground it into powder. I ended up with about a handful of it

1 bundle of sage, powdered

Instructions:

1. Mix the salt, cedar and sage into a large bowl

2. Cleanse and charge the stones, then bury the 4 stones in the 4 corners of your property. You could also put them indoors, but what’s important is that they’re in the 4 corners of your home.

3. Walk the edge of your property with your salt blend clockwise and sprinkle the blend on the edge of the property, connecting the 4 stones.

4. When you complete your border, imagine 4 massive purple walls of flame erupting from the ground, connected by the crystals. Feel its heat and intensity. Notice it is a thick and impenetrable wall. Watch as the flames climb higher and then meet at the top of your home, forming a sort of roof. Feel the warmth again and observe the power of your flame

5. I stood at the end of my driveway and visualised a large door appearing. The one I saw was wood and iron with a large ring to pull it open, but it can be anything that makes you feel safe and secure.( I taught my 8 year old godson to do this at his house and he has a drawbridge door).

6. When I initially did this ritual, I asked for Ishtar (my patron diety, you can call whomever you like) to come and guard the door and to only let in entities that I had explicitly invited into my space. I told him he would know because anything I summon, I give a key or token of sorts so my door-spirit knows who is legit and who isn’t.

Recently, I thanked Ishtar and switched her out with a servitor designed to act as my border guard. He feeds off my gratitude and the energy of entities who try to enter to cause myself or my family harm or distress. Once a week I leave him some wine and cheese and sit with him for a bit and he fucking loves that. He is the first servitor I have created and he’s fantastic. We call him “Bish”. He’s started to move more into egregore territory and offers me more info about who and what tries to get in here and why, without me asking. So I’m pretty pleased with him.

8 Likes

That’s Really amazing!! Thank you for instructions, & recipe!! Does it make it harder at all to feel an energy of another spirit, or summon a spirit in general??

I’ve done evocations both with and without the circle. I agree with what @DarkestKnight said, my experience has been similar. I usually cast a circle of light with light drawn down from above similar to what you would do if you were performing a kabbalistic cross.

2 Likes

:joy::clap: perfect.

1 Like

That’s really beautiful :heart_eyes:

No, not at all

1 Like

Why would casting a circle protect you, if it is a malevolent spirit that you are summoning or that is intruding on your ritual?

A circle is generally cast through your will, even if it is augmented by cardinal guardians, so it isn’t so much to protect you as to act as a show of your power and as a sign of your respect for what the spirit is capable of, in my experience.

2 Likes

I fully agree with you given that procreations circles was an obsession for me I Guess still are .It started as an necessity due to outside attacks but grew into something completely different . I always have protection circles no Mather invocation or just a plain ceremony and even when I do meditation .I to have a Protective shield around me at all time and then two double shields circle on that.

One that’s divine, and the second that is both cleansing and deflecting as in an Energy drain circle.

Now days I don’t have to cast the circle to create them because it comes natural to me but if I do a big invocation I would also use an elementals banishing circle. I can open it or close them at will.

But like I said I was so obsessed with circles so I spent 20 years perfecting them so I have a system now that works.

But I would say that you adjust the circle to the purpose of the invocation or ceremony.

Blessed be :pray:t4:

2 Likes