Protection against SATURNAL energies

Hello,
I’m looking for a Demon who can give protection againts Saturnal energies, I’m with Halphas, it is so powerful and I’m happy with him but saturnal energies can pass through his walls, it is another dimension.
Which demon can provide me protection against saturnal energies (not the dead).
It is Goetic or from Dukante hierarchy much better.
Thanks a lot!

Jupiter is the opposite of Saturn so counter Saturnian energies with Jupiterian ones. Find a demon that represents expansion, momentum, wealth and kingship.

7 Likes

A strong Martian spirit will help. Saturn gets weak around mars. A sun entity too.
Jupiter is great but it’s tricky because if those Saturnian spirits are coming after you regarding a karmic debt or something you did intentionally then Jupiter could just give you optimism and faith to deal with the obstacles

2 Likes

Horus is perfect if you’re dealing with Saturnian spirits.

Stop hiding face the pain🪐

2 Likes

I’m talking about saturnal spirits another magician send to you in a magicial warfare

You could also petition the spirit Saturn directly to spare you

1 Like

Where can I find about the opposites of planets and all that stuff?

Because when I think about Saturn I think about the zodiac sing Capri or Aqua and their opposites being Leo and Cancer and their respective rules the Moon and the Sun.

1 Like

The Sun would also be Saturns opposite

Saturn is mainly the opposite of Sun. Jupiter is Venus

But in terms of attributes: where Saturn can Shrink, Jupiter can expand but they aren’t quite opposite just neutral to each other when they work together.

If Saturn is doing something bad in your life, it is not his fault, the order must have come from either Sun/Moon advised by Jupiter.

Saturn always obey the king Sun even though they are seen opposite by us humans. Saturn is the servant of Sun and Moon

Do you have a source for this info?

1 Like

Practicing astrology made me notice that but many astrologers know this too. It’s a pretty basic concept in astrology.

1 Like

Okay thank you

1 Like

Try liber 777

1 Like

Hey there! I just wanted to share something really cool with you. I’ve actually designed a symbol that can help shield and protect us from any negative influences that might come from external sources. It’s a practical way to keep ourselves safe and promote our well-being. If you’re interested, I highly suggest printing out this symbol and displaying it somewhere noticeable. Who knows, it might just do wonders for you!

Ok nice, so it’s SPG among your esphere of astrologers, makes sense.

I asked because within my understanding of astrology the contrary of saturn would be mars but that’s my UPG.

1 Like

Ooh okay I see. In the quest of understanding you can say that but if you mix Saturn and mars energies without understanding why Saturn is doing what he’s doing . It gonna creates accidents

I was not talking about mixing energies, I was talking about what counteract another energy within my system of understanding, but I see we have a disagreement and that okay :+1:

1 Like

Okay I see bro :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: