Protection against Possession?

I’ve been having a great deal of trouble with some negative entities in my home possessing my and I’d like to know how to fortify any strongholds against them? I’ve tried banishing magick but I’d like to know how to protect myself better.

2 Likes

Learn to create servitors that act as guardians.

Look up bottle trees, should be easy to modify for any environment.

Here’s a link for a little history and happy hunting :slight_smile:

Hi Clair. You can create servitors, and bottle trees are a great idea. My great grandmother had them in her front and backyard. Not sure where to find the blue bottles, maybe look it up on Google. But the most important thing is you have to resist them, and don’t let them in. Your own will is stronger than you think.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll try that. My last 2 servitors weren’t the most successful, but I’ll try again!

1 Like

I will try to do that again! My last 2 servitors weren’t the most successful.

1 Like

If possession is spirits actively walking into your body and being able to move you and speak through you against your will then I believe that’s what it may be. I have a post on the beings in question doing it if you’re curious. However I may be wrong. Negative entities extremely hard to banish: Help?

Some entities may force themselves into people who don’t want anything to do with them… Not all of them need permission… And sometimes fighting back is really hard :confused: trust me…

2 Likes

Yeah no, it’s been ridiculously hard to get them out. I just want some tips and tricks to fight a bit better.

1 Like

I have someone helping me, i just wanna know what i can do on my own.

1 Like

If you’re possessed you need an exorcism.

It’s that simple, really.

1 Like

I’ve gotten one, it didn’t help and I’ve no more money to get another one. I’m going to seek out a coven already to help but in the meantime I’d like something i can do myself to protect myself.

1 Like

Protecting your self protects the invasive entity as well. Because it’s inside you and making you sick.

Self-exorcism is possible and there are exorcists who don’t charge. I would crack some books and learn about what you’re dealing with and what your options are, because it’s a serious problem to have and a complicated one to ameliorate.

Yeah, I know. I don’t know what to do. I’ve only ever met 2 person with a similar situation as me but one got rid of it as it was only one and the other is completely lost. Where do you recommend I find an exorcist? Or one that doesn’t charge?

Do you have any good resources of how I’d learn the proper way to approach those two?

I don’t know how! I’ve been wanting to AP to try to better protect myself and try to actively rip these things away but It’s been difficult.

Alright, thank you so much for your input. I truly appreciate it.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of a true possession that was ever resolved with an exorcism, if you meant the religious type. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure when it comes to this. Before you even begin to practice magick, you must absolutely build protection around you, and this takes time.

Very true, in my opinon.