find right demon
open sigil
communicate with him/her
and ask to remove curse and magics
as my experience between great demons “fastos” is great
he knows language of curse 's demons and command them to leave

3 Likes

Try this:

I haven’t used it myself but I have been present after someone else chanted it, and its effects are quite potent. I could feel the astral reverberations in the air.

3 Likes

The easiest thing to learn and implement for this is the Sign of Silence. All the invisible ‘force field’, 'energetic shell’and 'mirror armor’actions are based on this.

Stand straight up. While bringing your index finger of your left hand up to and touching pursed lips (a ‘shoosh’ motion) you stomp your left foot at a 45 degree angle from your right. As you stomp, you are drawing your energy and augmenting the natural field around you, making a little egg of your energy around you, projected just beyond your being.

This is YOUR area, zone, field of influence, whatever. NOTHING goes past this. The more you do it, the stronger the effect. The Middle Pillar exercise used in conjunction can strengthen this faster.

Also, consider the sign of Horus used during the LBRP to deconstruct shitty thoughtforms. Literally use it to disintegrate them.

I would also suggest banishing in your living space daily.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your help. I really want to do that the main problem is the fact that i don’t live alone right now but trust me it’s already crossing my mind and the better way to protect yourself sometimes are definitively here. I will keep in mind the name of the spirit you gave me as soon as i can i will really study that. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

DarkestKnight thank you very much. This is a mantra it seems. It’s true that mantra are very powerful and base on your expetience this one seems great to i will listen to it. Thanks a lot

2 Likes

It really helps me i heard about this in the golden dawn and it is very effective i totally forgot about this it’s been quite some times i didn’t use magic and the problems i have make me forget all of that thank you very much for your help.

2 Likes

My introduction is done im sorry for my late presentation

2 Likes

I used the words “pray/spell” as I know nothing about the OP, his/hers practices, origin and so on. People from my country believe a lot in the evil eye and the way it can affect someone, even agnostics or atheists (I know right…?) And every single of us know ways to banish it. But in truth its a spell disguised as a pray. It includes symbols, elements (wind and/or water), salt, olive oil and of course words of power. Christians use a pray and/or names connected to their religion. We use a different kind of spell.
P.S. The evil eye is different from the envious talk. Envious talk is more powerful.

3 Likes

For evil eye- find archangel Michael’s sigil. Gaze through it to five mins to active it. Then wear it as talisman.

For bad luck- have salt bath once every week.

For cancelling black magick- try this . Protection from Vodoun based attacks - #18 by Goku

6 Likes

Awesome the sigil of Michael do i have to write on parchment or regular paper or on silver or gold?

1 Like

Regular paper will do it. Just make sure the sigil flashes properly. And if the whole process is done on Sunday in the hour of the sun, as Michael’s planetary association is sun, it will make the whole thing way more powerful.

2 Likes

I am definitely trying this. I just finished making a new mala last night and then saw your link, so it is getting done, lol.

3 Likes

Just awesome i will try this thanks a lot

2 Likes

evil eye is just bad energy from others that it 's basis is on jealous
and a demon like samsaak can defend you from these energies

one of my enemies cursed my and then i open sigil with one of life force vampires masters
and every night i am draining his energy
he is sick now

3 Likes

Oeh nice!!

2 Likes

I hope you’ll post about any experience you have with the mantra. As I previously stated, I haven’t used it myself, but I have felt the after effects when someone else chanted it, and that person has mad power :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeap, I know what it is, I’m just saying there are other ways as well. You can either rely on Demons for every single thing or (if there’s something you can do yourself) do your own work. That’s why we have spells.

2 Likes

Wow that’s very impresive. That’s what i think hate the most about people the jalousy. People get jalous over nothing and anything.

1 Like

I used to chant mantra and their powers are impressive

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum