Protection against evil eye, bad luck, black magic

Hi everyone
I create this topic to get some help. In my life right now i have so many people who hates me and try their hardest to see me fall. Even the closest person to me, my own familly wish me bad luck and evil eye. So here’s my question. What can i do to protect myself angainst that. I need something very effective against evil eye and all my enemies please.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment and click the link below to introduce yourself. I see you have not done so yet:

handIntro

4 Likes

I had that too couple years ago. A lotttt of people hated me but idc really because i taught myself that my evil eye is way strongee than theirs even though i know people are gonna wish me bad luck or evil eye me. I felt like my energy or spirit or whatever u wanna name it was way to strong to be cursed by some petty people who don’t even understand the true potential of their evil eye. SO yeah basically see yourself as someone powerful like feel the hate and absorb it and then turn it into your own strength. Will take time probably but thats how i dealt with it

3 Likes

For the evil eye I’d propose a charm such as any of these.

3 Likes

Or u use a charm like she said probably the smartest move HAHA

2 Likes

Your words are very comforting. I will do that. The power of will is very strong. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Yes that’s true i complety forgot about this charm thank you very much

2 Likes

That’s a good idea

2 Likes

Np!! Yeah the word willpower is what i meant. After i felt like that i have only grown with succes and the people who hated me have all failed either in school or in life so yeah :innocent:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much both of your advises
are awesome i will do them both

2 Likes

There’s also pray/spell which you could do when you feel you have the evil eye, that also helps.

4 Likes

Look into uncrossing rituals, there are resources here and else where that are easy enough to find.

4 Likes

HAHA maybe if i used rituals and charms instead of absorbing the hate my heart wouldnt be stone​:joy::joy:oh well good luck tho dude!

2 Likes

That is correct i have some prayers i think. Thank you Silent.

3 Likes

Ok i will look into that thank you Dinmiatus

2 Likes

Lol i think it was a good thing it makes you stronger at least. And thanks for every advises you gave me. This is very cool.

2 Likes

@Lucius
do not sit and pray
if sitting and praying was working
we were not learning black magic!!!
so start it
find right demon
open sigil
communicate with him/her
and ask to remove curse and magics
as my experience between great demons “fastos” is great
he knows language of curse 's demons and command them to leave

3 Likes

Try this:

I haven’t used it myself but I have been present after someone else chanted it, and its effects are quite potent. I could feel the astral reverberations in the air.

3 Likes

The easiest thing to learn and implement for this is the Sign of Silence. All the invisible ‘force field’, 'energetic shell’and 'mirror armor’actions are based on this.

Stand straight up. While bringing your index finger of your left hand up to and touching pursed lips (a ‘shoosh’ motion) you stomp your left foot at a 45 degree angle from your right. As you stomp, you are drawing your energy and augmenting the natural field around you, making a little egg of your energy around you, projected just beyond your being.

This is YOUR area, zone, field of influence, whatever. NOTHING goes past this. The more you do it, the stronger the effect. The Middle Pillar exercise used in conjunction can strengthen this faster.

Also, consider the sign of Horus used during the LBRP to deconstruct shitty thoughtforms. Literally use it to disintegrate them.

I would also suggest banishing in your living space daily.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your help. I really want to do that the main problem is the fact that i don’t live alone right now but trust me it’s already crossing my mind and the better way to protect yourself sometimes are definitively here. I will keep in mind the name of the spirit you gave me as soon as i can i will really study that. Thank you so much.

2 Likes