Protect myself against counter courses from a Muslim?

Weeeeell, I have to confess that part of the working that I wish to do now are baneful, so… that kind of Magick would be useful. But I have no idea of how is done either, plus if I don’t believe in the same things that they do, I possibly wouldn’t be very strong with their Magick, I guess.

I still think that my own energy/intention brings me better results than rituals from Gallery of Magick, but I’m in to experiment with a bit of everything :wink: Read around here that working with Djinns brings really fast results too, but as Djinns are part of Muslims beliefs, I thought he might have a stronger protection against them…

Honestly, I think you’ve got your hands and your emotions into too many pots and you’re unlikely to see success unless you take a step back, truly figure out what you want and take a more focused approach. Just from you’re topics you are all over the place, and not everyone is seeing the entire picture since it’s scattered across a few threads.

I’d take a day or a week or a month or whatever it takes for you to get your heart and your mind aligned to the reality of the situation and what you want, then look at your threads again, and list out the things that would be effective, toss the junk and proceed with a clear head, and a focused heart and a directed approach.

Throwing everything and the kitchen sink into one bag and shaking it up and hoping that you dump out something whole that will actually function, rarely works. A well thought out and planned layered approach for a big problem or want- broken down into separate parts that are each addressed most appropriately however, most often will.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I’m in a situation that hurts me, makes me want to seek revenge (not “you’ll die revenge”) and avoid him getting some things he wants so that finally he learns not to treat people like puppets; but at the same time I want to rekindle our relationship, is not exactly trying to get an ex back but making sure we have a pleasant, friendly relationship; and keep a person that threatens my position and happiness away. Is all mixed, one whole big situation, that’s why sometimes it gets difficult to disentangle. Plus, I have to deal with the day to day reactions and issues of the situation in real life, which affects what I feel I should do with my Magick. And all this takes so much energy from me that sometimes what I think is: Should I just let it go?

I’m feeling the need for what you suggested: Taking some time to think what I really want in each of the small situations that conform this mess and plan the approach. I’ve already been planning it in a layered way, but then I keep checking more info and possibilities. Paralysis by analysis. I think I’ve already convinced myself to such a degree that something that I fear will happen, will really happen, that now I feel is impossible for me to stop it, as me being convinced of it is moving it into place. The funny thing is, when I’ve made Magick, it has worked surprisingly well, so my fear and confusion right now may be preventing me from getting exactly what I want. But your point was really good, what exactly do I want? Thanks for the kind slap, sometimes I need it :joy:

2 Likes

In that case you need two slaps, this one across the face- because that thought process will in many cases ensure, that is exactly what you get. If you want to avoid that, figure out how to remove those thoughts, change them, use that energy towards the workings and the goals you do want yada yada emotional transmutation etc.

That alone is probably a fair portion of what is draining you as well. The set it and assume it’s done and every time you think about it, remind yourself there are things in motion, possibilities you’re not yet privy to, things will work out for the best in the best way possible in time even if you can’t see it when it happens, the results are on the way even if I can’t tell yet- etc would be a better way to view it, for your magics sake.

Those thoughts, are directing energy at the exact opposite of what you want to achieve, thusly fcking you over and draining you at the same time. Direct them towards what you want, not what is going to hurt you and your magic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I do. And is not for not trusting on my Magick. As I mentioned before, I don’t think all forms of Magick need demons and candles, and much before starting working with those (which happened a short time ago) I was aware of how to change situations with awareness/energy/thoughts.

I have a very active imagination, a hyperactive mind and, for some reason, a lot of fear related to this issue. So I started to think how great it would be for this people to experience what I fear, how he’s probably already planning it… every little detail, as a call or a look, convinced me that I was right to suspect that what I fear is happening. So yeah, my fear is now I put it into motion, and I’m trying to find a way to stop it. Can I stop it with my Magick if another forms of my Magick are keeping it alive?

That’s pretty much what I’ve done, but with the negative thing I don’t want to happen. And now I’m in panic mode looking for a way to stop it, while seeing more confirmations.

1. Be very clear on what I want. 2. Direct the energy I’m spending now on panicking, on the other direction. :+1:t3:

You’re a great, great help, really. I know I look fcking crazy right now, but normally I’m quite rational and composed. This is taking the worse out of me and I cannot let that happen, so thanks for the 2 slaps :wink:

1 Like

I work mostly without tools and with just my own energy well directed. I like to play with grimoires and see how they work and learn the mechanics of things but a large portion of things I’ve done successfully didn’t take anything but me sitting down and directing strong intention and energy at my goal. :woman_shrugging:

Recall the wasted energy/unintentional direction of it to yourself. State it firmly and concisely that you do so, mean it, then draw it back into yourself. Imagine the energy returning through the palms of your hands and reentering your system if needed to facilitate the process.

So put on your big kid pants, own the fact your messing up and fix it :slight_smile: Easier to say than to do, but if you want it- you’ll decided to figure it out rather than flounder around :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I have my moments too. Check my journals someday- if you want to see real bat shit crazy.

2 Likes

For some reason this gave me a sudden injection of “I got this” :joy:

Yeah, I didn’t want to sound like a groupie but I’ve been reading a ton of your stuff and it really gave me a lot of confidence on the fact that I can control the things with only my intention and energy. 2 days ago I received the biggest confirmation in real world and was almost scary.

Loved this, will do it for sure.

Big thanks for your help!!!

2 Likes

Cool. If you shared I must have missed it, if you didn’t maybe consider doing so :slight_smile: We can always take another crazy wtf how is this my life story :slight_smile:

All good, I’m just an your friendly neighborhood cold hearted bitch, nothing special here- but if I’m not mistaken, that is the appeal :slight_smile:

Yepper, when you get done here go get it together or I’ll probably ignore ya forever for not following through :slight_smile: :rofl: :laughing: Because I’m ridiculous and I think we should help ourselves as much as we can lmao.

1 Like

I mentioned in some post but didn’t explain much, and didn’t disclose the outcome either. Maybe I should make a post about it? As it was not planned/was not a ritual at all/I didn’t call any spirit, I was not sure it was going to be if any interest, but it worked wonders.

Hahahah deal. I’ll definitely follow through. In fact I’m re-reading my posts now (you were right, I’m all over the place :woman_facepalming:t3:), and I’m taking some time (even if it’s only a couple of days) out of the forum to think what I want, instead of continuing looking for ways to do stuff. I already got great advise and ideas, now is all on me. And the good thing is, this is not a life or death situation, so even if I want to get it my way, I can use this as a way to experiment with my power. I’m really looking forward starting with servitor creation too, so that may be my next project.

Again, thanks for all, you rock!

2 Likes

People are always interested in easy plus successful and using nothing but your intention/energy is pretty easy.

Sorta kinda, kinda sorta. Either way they always want to know what works.

2 Likes

Yes, but do it with the attitude of controlling energy, not out of doubt that the earlier ones worked.
Qi that has been in a certain state for a long time likes to go back to that state, until it gets ‘used’ as it were it it’s new format. You want to sort of hold it in place until it sticks.

2 Likes

That makes sense. I think is exactly what I didn’t do with my other 2 workings with demons (Dantalion and Seere). I got awesome results in days, but within some more days he changed his mind again and everything was reverted to how it was in the beginning (with me more hurt and disappointed, of course). Maybe if I would have continued with the rituals for some time he wouldn’t have reverted. It totally felt like when you push something to move, but as soon as you take off your hand it goes back to normal position, only if I would have kept the hand for longer I could have made it stay the way I wanted.

He still mentions from time to time ideas related to how I wanted for things to go and be, but I can’t be sure if it’s his own ideas and wishes; if it’s what’s left of my working with the demons; or if he just knows what I want to hear and drop something sometimes to keep me happy while fcking me over :woman_shrugging:t3:

Now that I’m making a real plan as suggested by Keteriya, I’ll make sure to include the repetition of the rituals for several days each, not out of doubt but to build energy.

2 Likes

You’re right, remember reading some similar story by another member. I’ll post it soon then, I just got a confirmation of the results (that I didn’t intend very specifically, but was related to what I wish it would happen and couldn’t expect for it to work so well) 2 days ago and I guess is better to wait for some days to make sure things don’t change. But they won’t :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You answered this yourself:

What do you think is more powerful? Your work, which has already shown results? Or his prayers?

Also I agree with @Mulberry and with @Keteriya

^ This is powerful advice.

You don’t need to hold on to this fear. You are free to let it go. Start telling yourself a new story. If you find your mind drifting into negatives, start repeating an affirmation to yourself like “all my magick results in positive outcomes” or “things always work out in my best interests”.

you don’t have to use those exact phrases, just think about how you would phrase a positive outcome. shorten it to a sentence that can be said in one breath. use your natural language, as though it’s something you can picture yourself saying aloud to a friend or loved one. then consciously return your mind to this affirmation when you notice your thoughts spiralling. repeat it to yourself and allow yourself to experience the feelings you’d feel if it were true. even if you can’t conjure up any positive feelings, or any feelings at all, keep repeating the affirmation to yourself.

at minimum, it stops you from mentally spiralling by giving you something else to focus on. at maximum, with constant repetition, it will become your default thought/your brain’s default response when you think about the issue, and (again, with constant repetition) will seep into your subconscious.

2 Likes

Hi, yes
It’s easy to have a strong faith if you know that when you perform a ritual or when you pray, you combine your call and your state of mind. This way you are inviting the deity/spirit to be present. If you perceive this as an inevitable fact, then you automatically have a stronger faith and mindset

1 Like

He can only protect himself against any “black magic” being done on him by others.

The only thing he MIGHT be able to do is gain the trust of djinns, and ask the djinns to do things for him, involving others. The djinns can possess people (think the movie Exorcist), cause bad luck and harm, or even are used in love, lust, obsession spells.

A lot of work has to go into a Muslim developing a relationship with a djinn to gain its trust so that the djinn can do the person’s bidding. It’s not easy. Unless he’s paying an expert to do it.

But yes, it’s easy for a Muslim to prevent others from doing magick or curses, etc on them. All they have to do is recite the 5 obligatory prayers daily, and some extra verses from the Holy Quran. I know which ones are recited to protect oneself from black magic, curses and the Evil Eye.

Message me if you have any questions. Thanks

Also, to the OP, if he’s “on to you” he’ll read all the extra, specific verses from the Quran which are actually intended to protect the person from the effects of black magic, wear amulets of protection around his neck, which are quranic verses written on a pendant, for protection against black magick, listen to or read aloud certain prayers in Arabic to protect himself.

It can be scary for a practicing Muslim when they first suspect someone might be doing black magic on them, and Islam has many theories on how to shield oneself from the effects

I wish you the best, but it’s a bit of a struggle. He’s praying to God. The same exact God who created Adam and Eve, etc. The same God who created Jesus and Moses and Abraham. It’s the same God that Christians pray to (not Jesus Christ). But yeah, he’s asking God to protect him…so you need to figure out how powerful YOU are, when he is asking the same God that Christians believe in, to protect him from the effects of spells and magic.

Good luck, my friend. Stay powerful.

Touché. It worked every time, even if we the demons the effect stopped after a week or so. He said he had been sloppy with his prayers and that now he’s praying hard so that no Magick can affect him, but we’ll see. He has a lot of faith on his god protecting him, that’s true.

Doing my Magick for X outcome, and keeping my mental conversations and beliefs aligned with it, I guess.

Neville there :blush:

Will work for that. Me repeating the old story brings me nothing but suffering and the feeling that I’m bringing what I don’t want to myself. So Magick+mental diet

1 Like

You’re in for a nasty surprise if you go against a Muslim scholar trained to fight magic and demon possession. From personal experience I can tell you they make Christian priests look tame. The guy the op is talking about is just an ordinary guy relying on prayer. There are far more dangerous Muslims.

Welcome @Ozzmeister It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like