Pros and Cons of the Bible

Me too. I was christened Catholic as an infant. I had no say so in it and denounced it as soon as I knew what denounce meant. Pedos run that show.

bible is just a collection of stories to teach lessons. Nothing special about it. It’s just like any other children’s book out there but emphasis is on certain lessons of life. The cons of it, taking away time to read it.

1 Like

I used to think the bible was super special because I would feel a certain energy while reading it. Years later, I discovered that I also feel that energy when researching Satanic things. Then, I could feel the energy again after I had applied my own psychic energy to create music and would read that music. I don’t feel that energy anymore with the new music I create. Well, not music, more like poetry (or music lyrics).

Pros: It has answered prayers many times through divination. Pray with it in hand, then open it up to a random page to get your answer. My favorite way to use that book now. If I have real intent, I get answers.

I normally can not hear, see, or sense spirits at all and have no 3rd eye because the spirits took that away from me.

Cons: It tires me out when I try reading it. This is about all of my life, so the best way for me was Audiobook format.