Prophet’s Dream Journal

I’ve wanted to make one of these for years (since I have really weird dreams), but I’m only getting around to it now.

4 Likes

June 26th, 2018 10:07 PM

Yesterday, on the night of my birthday, I had a dream that I was being chased. I’m not sure if it was by monsters or by people. My only companion was a demon who was a couple feet taller than me and had blue skin and a sword. I didn’t really have time to make out the rest of the details on him. I was wearing a long white dress.

We were running down the hallway of an abandoned castle outside. Then demon was practically dragging me by the hand. I heard the battle cries (roars?) of our pursuers. I heard the voices of spirits; there were dozens of them, all different and overlapping each other in hushed whispers. I was unable to make out what they were trying to tell me.

As the demon and I were about to turn the corner, he let go of my hand, got into a battle stance, and said “Go, I will handle this.” I obeyed him without hesitation and told him I was sorry for leaving him.

I ended up in a dimly lit room with a walkway like the ones you find above a stage. It also had a fan built into the wall. I saw a table with a file with a bunch of documents inside. I flipped the pages, not really paying attention to the details. “I’ll probably need this.” I said, and was about to press on before I woke up.

5 Likes

September 8th, 2018 12:14 PM

I had a dream where I was a young boy (about 10 years old). I had a mother (who looked nothing like my actual mother) who had married some sort of spirit (a deity maybe?) with crane motifs. I did not want this marriage to happen because the stepfather was annoying me. When it was the two of us, he would tease me and make silly noises to make me mad. Every time he was with me, he had the appearance of a short, fat blue-grey crane.

One day, I had enough, and set out to his private lake to try and break up the marriage somehow. When I got there, I saw my “mother” holding a baby; to be more precise, my baby half-brother. She was standing in the lake, where the water was up to her chest. She reached up and handed the baby to the stepfather, who wore a robe of black feathers, with red feathers around the collar and had white hair, dark eyes and pale skin. Unlike the mother, he was standing on a wooden raft.

His demeanor was a farcry from my previous interactions with him. Instead of an obnoxious troll, he was more dignified and serene. And the way he handled the baby was nothing short of perfection; a sort of profound gentleness that even the best of fathers would be envious of. Seeing the stepfather like this destroyed any desire I had to ruin their relationship. My excuse was that they just had a baby and it wouldn’t be right to split them up.

I approached the raft and the stepfather helped me up onto it. He handed me the baby and softly said something along the lines of “I won’t be around forever. You must take my place [in protecting the baby].” I felt a new sense awe and respect for him, as if his trolling days were just a distant memory.

He disappeared, though I’m not sure if he died or went somewhere. The mother was sleeping peacefully next to me, covered head to toe in white linen. The baby felt relaxed in my arm. I wasn’t upset that the stepfather was gone. I felt that it was inevitable and that I was happy for the time I had spent with him. I also felt proud to take care of the baby and the mother in his place.

The last thing I saw was the sun rising.

2 Likes

10/3/2018 9:37 AM

So I have three dreams this time around. The first two are because I completely forgot to post them but felt that I should. The third is one I had last night.

First dream

This one was really short. Basically, there was a demon that took full possession of me. When I came to, the whole world was set ablaze; everything was destroyed. That was it.

Second dream

My dad and I were at some sort of event in our town (can’t remember what). The event was interrupted by a huge demonic invasion. I instinctively knew that they were after me. These demons were slaughtering everyone left and right. My dad was dragging me around trying to get me to safety. I felt really bad for the people getting slaughtered, so I broke away from my dad and approached the demons’ leader. His head looked like Azmodan’s from Diablo, but the body was made of mist:

I asked him: “If I go with you, will you promise to leave everyone alone?”

The dream ended there.

Third dream

I was in a dark tunnel with doors aligned on both sides. There was a light at the end, but I didn’t move towards it. Instead, a being made of shadows and red eyes, tempted me to follow it to one of the doors on the left. Half of me yearned to follow it, while the other half believed it was a trap. I ended up following it anyway. If I ever saw the features on the door, I don’t recall them. But as I was walking through it, I saw two people: a young man about my age with brown hair and grey clothes, and a woman whose exact features I don’t remember but she was cloaked in a pale blue light. They were both friendly and curious about what I was doing.

They tried to follow me in. I grabbed the door handle and closed it most of the way. My reasons for doing so were that I was trying to protect them and that I was greedy; greedy for whatever or wherever it was the being wanted to show me. The man and woman were both surprised and confused.

2 Likes

November 11th, 2018 4:25 PM

So last night’s dream is one of those dreams that was actually three different dreams in one and probably had nothing to do with each other.

Here we go:

Dream 1

I was with my family at my grandparents’ old house for winter vacation. For some reason, the world was being threatened with some kind of awful storm. Basically, the storm had horrible monsters in it, so if you didn’t find cover when it showed (as in, you needed to be indoors), you were screwed. The storm was about to hit the area were my grandparents’ house was.

Moments before it did, I saw a dog (wolf?) wandering around the driveway. I knew the storm was closing in and quickly, so I shouted at the dog to come inside. My dad told me to shut the door, but I didn’t listen. The dog sprinted towards the door just as the storm was closing in. When he made it inside, I slammed the door shut just as the monsters tried to get in the house. They looked like shadow-y blob monsters.

Dream 2

I was on a cruise ship that was re-purposed to become a naval battleship because my country was at war. I don’t know why, we just were.

It was the middle of the night and pitch black outside. I was simply walking around the ship looking at a collage of pictures of tourists that were displayed in glass cases.

That’s it, that’s the whole dream.

Dream 3

I was on a mission to sabotage an enemy’s army, and I noticed that they were using salmon as their minions. They had these devices that controlled their minds. I felt bad for them, so I freed them by removing the devices. Immediately afterwards, they escaped the enemy’s stronghold and returned to the rivers they were from.

1 Like

December 20th, 2018 9:33 AM

Dream 1

I don’t know if anyone has heard of Devilman, but I had a dream I was making my own version of it. That’s it.

Dream 2

I applied for a job (can’t remember what it was) at this Ancient Chinese looking palace. I received an email that said I didn’t get the job, but a really important person named Angwin wanted to speak to me about another job. I was really excited about this because in my dream, Angwin was the leader of a small group of elite warriors who protected and fought alongside the emperor.

Time skip to a few months later and I was one of these warriors. We were storming an enemy base, but along the way, we were cut off from each other. I was the only one with the emperor. The emperor had this crazy idea that the two of us storm the base by ourselves. I was reluctant because there were two of us and a lot of them. But I went along with it. He fought them with his sword and I covered him with arrows.

We got inside and found two white-red… things (they looked so weird I have no idea what to call them). The emperor told me to pick one and he’d fight the other. I chose the one on the left and he took the one on the right. When I approached the one on the left, a third appeared and blocked my path.

The other warriors finally caught up with us and I told them to protect the emperor.

2 Likes

January 8th, 2019 5:05 PM

I was in the military on active duty and my husband, three year old son and two dogs (not real of course) came over to my base to visit. My son and I briefly cuddled on the bed and then met up with my husband and dogs.

Shortly after, the base was attacked by our enemy (can’t remember who they were; I just know they were humans). I suited up with my unit and left for the battlefield. I felt very calm and felt that my family was safe. We all fought in some sort of cave. I made my very first kill, but I didn’t react; I felt indifferent to having taken a life.

That’s all I can remember for that dream.

3 Likes

January 16th, 2019 5:02 PM

Okay, so this is one of those things where I’m not actually sure if it was real or just a dream.

I was sleeping in my room, and I felt someone gently pull me out of bed and quietly carrying me across the room. The only details I could get from this person was that they were made of shadow. I felt like I was being kidnapped, but I wasn’t fearful. I just felt indifferent. I imagined an aura of blue flame around my body, which is what I’ve been doing when I feel really anxious.

After I woke up and looked around my apartment. Nothing seemed out of place. The front door and my balcony door were still locked too. There aren’t any parasites at my place either.

It felt so real though…

3 Likes

Nice journal i thought i would post on the two most recent visions or dreams from your journal. On the dream from Jan. 8 where you were in the military and had a family visit you had been committing yourself in too many ways and in many ways overstretched. The dream might represent an agreement to get involved back in a voluntary activity and the problems associated with it.

The vision indicates you as military or a soldier which representeds your own personality that you are efficient and wanted things done properly. You are in a military camp perhaps linked to a cause that you had taken on and might be attacked. With the attack you had expected this to be exciting and yet you had to show great discipline in organising things. You had expected this new campaign or cause to satisfy the rebel inside however it brought out the bureaucrat.

With you fighting in the cave It is not unusual to dream of caves when going through a learning or growth phase. Dreams of caves, of the dark unknown, can simply be a symbol of exploring something new and fighting and killing an oppenant in the cave means you might be attacking new ideas or tasks that you are indifferent too.

The Jan. 16 general interupatation of the vision about being carried shows an unevenness in your relationship with other people or in your activities like work, school, or family.

However each dream has its personnel aspects as it pertains to you and your current situations or dealings. Dreams use symbols to play parts, these may be parts of the your psyche or important figures and situations of the your waking life. Dreams or visions also use metaphors to carry their messsge from the subconscious to the conscious mind.

There’s a great link decoding your dreams that might give you some answers:

1 Like

Thats because “he” brought you spiritually to a place with no parasites. The messages I got from this one were pretty blatant and it was a dream.

Energy Type: the kind that comes from a Higher Level of more refined energy. You could say he first caste his shadows from the Heavens or Upper Worlds.

I should comment that energy that comes from higher levels first feels like a dream but can becone very real soon within a matter of time. This is because it is refined physical light power.

2 Likes

…That’s actually a well thought out interpretation.

1 Like

Thanks you might also check the link which has many interupatations and might be helpful.

1 Like

But why? To talk?

That makes sense, especially since my apartment was untouched.

How come he just cast his shadow?

So it will actually happen in a literal or metaphysical sense?

Considers you one of his own by some way.

Its a metaphysical term to say he appeared in this physical world. I has just learned that he didnt fully manifest, but rather a window to another dimension of sorts was opened as all the psychic clutter of this dimension (parasites, etc) was acting like or with a sort of veil to obscure him. So he basically temporarily cleared it to open a window.

It already did happen. But like the sentence I wrote above shows it may happen more frequently of where he will create portals to meet. As I recall in the recent past you mentioned a ritual where a Being pulled you partially through, but you “did not have enough energy.” The parasites no doubt caused this.

1 Like

January 27th, 2019 6:07 PM

(This is also in the Dream Decoding thread)

I had a dream last night about an army that called themselves the Enuma Elish (yes, like the Tablets of Destiny from Mesopotamian mythology). They were attacking a man with wavy black hair tied in a low ponytail, dark armor and a large black battleaxe. The first wave of soldiers wore gold and turquoise armor. They didn’t last long against the man in dark armor and were brutally slaughtered. Then came the second wave of soldiers, who wore crimson and black armor and had glowing, piercing eyes, some that were orange, and others violet.

I didn’t see the carnage that ensued, but I could tell they were terrifying and powerful; not a group you want to take lightly.

I personally was on the run from these people. I had stopped in an abandoned stable to feed my horse. The stable was surprisingly small and could only fit half of my horse in it. There was also one door and my horse was (unintentionally) blocking it. So I made a hole in the back of the stable when my horse was done feeding. “I need to get to the next town,” I said to myself. “Then I’ll be safe.” For a brief moment I considered sending the horse ahead of me.

I noticed that the town I was speaking of was actually down the hill within walking distance. “Oh,” I said. “I didn’t need to go that far at all.”

1 Like

March 19th, 2019 12:40 PM

My dream last night was brief and I’ll admit that I don’t remember the whole thing.

All I remember is these bright green flames enveloping someone. I think they were controlling them? And someone was talking. I don’t know what they said exactly, except that it involved the word “success”.

I usually don’t talk about dreams I don’t remember, but I can’t stop thinking about it.

2 Likes

The dream about another person in fire, means that you are indifferent to the people around you and with the green flames could mean succrss involving financial matters to you or others around you.

1 Like

January 12th, 2020 2:27 PM

This dream was one where it would repeat, but each had a different outcome. All of them had to do with an invasion from the sea, much like a viking raid. Thus, I will split them up into “four invasion”.

The First Invasion

I lived in a fishing village. At dusk an army of shadow people attacked the shore, driving me and the other villagers out. Many of us were killed. But as we were escaping further inland, time stopped and shifted, replaying the events again.

The Second Invasion

After they invaded the shore, many of us took shelter in the town hall, which was at the top of a hill. Going outside was dangerous, because the invaders were looking to kill us without mercy. One night, they sent a spy to infiltrate the town hall. I found and fought him. But despite our respective allegiances, we lusted for each other. We flirted and ended up sleeping with each other.

The dream restarted again.

The Third Invasion

After the invaders came (as demons this time), we fled to another fishing village, but they seemed to be low on supplies. Time passes, and the invaders captured my friends. In order to save them, the invaders’ leader told me that I had to pass a test. I had to walk through a maze where the floor was covered in spikes. If I could complete the maze without giving into agony, then my friends would be returned safely.

I did as he asked. I ran across the spikes and each step was agony. At first, I thought that by pacing myself. But the pain in my feet was stronger when I stopped, so I kept going. Eventually, I reached the end of the maze and collapsed from blood loss.

I woke up in a bed and there was a demon standing over me. He told me I made a great impression on the demons that invaded my home, tried to kill us and kidnapped my friends. The demon by my bedside said that there were already demons sizing me up as a potential mate. I just laughed and said that “Yeah, they also probably want me because I’m related to your leader”.

During this segment of the dream, I felt a familiar presence around me. Yet I can’t place who it was.

The Fourth Invasion

We saw the boats coming from far away. We prepared our weapons and met the invaders on the shore, ready for battle. But we were quickly overwhelmed and forced to flee. I went to my house and gathered my things and warned my family of what was happening.

Time passed, and we were hiding in my grandparents’ old house. We slept in the basement, which was unbearably hot. I could actually feel the heat in this dream, as well as the feeling of fans blowing on my body.

1 Like