Prophet Edd's Lucifer's Throne

I feel more pulled to the left hand path and I really love reading the literature and doing my rituals.

However, I’ve had one thing that keeps bugging me no matter what and that is where will I go when I die? Some say no where… others a place with the spirits or friends and loved ones. I asked Lucifer this and didn’t get an answer. I am no longer a Christian since 2019 and have no desire to return backwards. Yesterday, I ran across a video on Edd Branson’s channel titled “The throne of Lucifer”. It expressed what the demons and Lucifer will do to most humans. Now, I wanted to know which spirit would be glad to tell me the honest truth about this so I can be at peace?

1 Like

You can try Uriel or one of the bodhisattvas. They should be more open if you are not getting results elsewhere.

Zen

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

Keep us updated on what they reveal about your destiny.

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

This is an inside info and in the majority of outsiders missinterpreted.

1 Like

Thing is, no one can tell you ‘the truth’ about afterlife. They can tell you their UPG, or what they believe in, but unless its your experience you simply shouldn’t take it as true. Those are what they believe and experienced. Not yours.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right :+1:

1 Like

I agree with @anon4083462 Everyone is going to have a different experience even if it’s the same place. For an example when I had a NDE at five years old, I was in a golden field on a swing with a wolf and a white tiger just laying there. Iv heard some people seeing horrible things, some depressing things and some say they just saw their “life flash before their eyes like a movie.” One other experience I knew my grandmother had when she went was fear. Apparently when your near death and conscious, some people start to see other parts of the “other side.” Mind you must grandmother was Christian but before was practicing witchcraft. So I could only imagine what she may have seen as she passed or even felt.

But all in all when you die it is going to be a unique experience to you and to you only. But if your so concerned about death and what it could be like, I say could because in my own opinion how and what you experience may change as you do, I would go to a spirit that you are comfortable with and ask. In my opinion one that plays apart of it. Not saying to go to a death god, but there is plenty of beings that is around or connected to this and is very friendly.

2 Likes