Pronouncing Lucifer's Enn

I’ve heard a lot of different pronunciations of Lucifer’s enn. How do those here personally pronounce it?

I found a video that pronounces it quite differently than I’d expect:

What makes the most sense to me is pronouncing it something like: ren-eek tah-sah oo-ber-ah-kah bee-ahsa ee-car Lucifer

Curious if there are any differences for others.

7 Likes

I pronounce it the same except I say the end of “Renich” like how a german would pronounce it. I’m note quite sure how to explain that.

3 Likes

Found what I was talking about immediately afterward

No I know exactly the sound you mean. Thanks.

Renich -> ch like in chopper

biasa -> buy - a - sa

2 Likes

While I believe it works regardless if it’s perfectly pronounced, her way works to tap into his current. But initially I was pronouncing it more like Hebrew words. So I’ve pronounced it like this in the past reh-neek tah-saa oo-beh-rah-kaa bee-ah-saa ee-car Loo-cih-fer

1 Like

Priestess Akelta, heard in this video, pronounces enns with an (American) English accent. I think a Latin pronunciation like the one you’ve typed is more suitable for such chants.

1 Like

I pronounce it the same as this video, but I also use these videos in meditations.

1 Like

Actually, spirits have told me that you don’t have to say it 100% correctly for it to work. As for the reason for that…I haven’t given it much thought.

3 Likes

I literally just had a dream about that. And then the video I watched today proved it too.

“You need to use your heart, not your brain.”

6 Likes

@VoodooWalk Indeed!

1 Like

Really, the pronunciation of things like this isn’t as important as the attempt and intent to pronounce it. Enochian shenanigans taught me that.

2 Likes

I’ve been told that pronouncing it correctly doesn’t matter at all. The intention does.

3 Likes

I do it the same way. Something like the German or the Scottish “ch”. It is more natural to me and also if a simple “k” sound were intended, there were no need for adding an “h”. The next option, “tch” sound, doesn’t rings well.