Project Show to Lucifer - Valentine's Day Edition

Hello,
Before anything I’d like to ask you to keep three things in mind:

First, I think many of us believe that the demons do feel emotions like us, happiness, sorrow, joy, etc.

Second, they are able of being in many places at once, therefore we can say they are omnipresent. Therefore there’s no such thing as “waste their time” cause all they have is time. I believe they don’t mind in been called for small unimportant things like small talk.

Third, the people that you love and that loves you back, boyfriend, girlfriend, family, friends, etc, they know you love them just like you know they love you back. However this doesn’t stop them to show their love, show how much their care for you, telling you or making something special to you, like breakfast in bed or a dinner or buying you something nice for no reason. Just to show they love you, they care about you. Also in the contrary, you probably show them sometimes by doing something special or saying something, even knowing that they already know how you feel. Still is necessary show somehow sometimes.

With all this in mind I want to propose a project so for speak.

The Project

I want to ask you to do something special to Lucifer. Write a poem or poetry or compose a music if this is your thing, or draw or cook or bake something or make an accessory, some craft. Make something with your own hands, something you put time and effort on it.

Than on Valentine’s day or some other day if you can’t on that day(I’m saying Valentine’s Day cause is near and is the “show your love day” but could be any other day too) summon him and offer what you made to him but for no reason. On this day you won’t be talking business with him. So you won’t be asking anything, neither will be thanking him for anything nor asking any important question. On this day he won’t be your teacher or anything like that. You’ll offer whatever you made for him but there will be no reason. Just to show him that you love him, that you appreciate he being in your life, that you care about him. He already knows. But like I said before we sometimes do things for those that we love just to show them how much we care about them, even them already being aware of it. So this idea, project has this intention.

On this day have a small talk with him. Ask how he’s doing, if there’s anything he would like to talk about it, tell him that you’re there for him. Say something nice about him. This is personal and it will depend on how much you know him or in your relationship with him, but either way there gotta be something about him that you like, that you admire. Let he knows. Open your heart, tell him how much you love him if this is the case, how much you appreciate he being in your life, again this is personal, just open your heart and say what he means for you. Doesn’t matter if he’s just your teacher and you simple respect and admire him, than tell this to him, or if he’s your friend or father or husband. Love is love.

So to summarize, do something nice for him and than take a time to just have small talk with him and to let he know how much he’s important for you.

If you’re newbie and would like to do this. There’s no problem at all, only that maybe you won’t be able to hear, see or feel him, but if you call him, he will be there and will be listening to you. You can say whatever you want to him, open your heart and give your handmade offering just the same.

I know many of us already do those kind of things. And that’s great, keep doing, do on this day too, why not? :smile: I know many disagree of what I said regardless they feelings and summoning them for no reason, that’s okay, that’s your opinion, your truth, I respect that so please, please respect the opinion, beliefs of others too. :slight_smile:

My only intention with this is making he knows and feels how much loved, appreciated and dear he is to so many people. He already know of course, but is always good to hear and see it, and have people spending their time to make something for you for no reason at all, just to tell you that you’re loved.
Maybe I’m stepping out some line here or I’m completely out of my mind and this doesn’t make any sense, if this is the case just ignore it. If not, please consider do this.

Of course you could also be doing this with other demons/entity of your preference. I just chose made this about Lucifer.

Thanks for spending time reading :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m still thinking about what to do with my spirit girlfriends and boyfriends for that day :thinking:

3 Likes

Great post, especially for people who are interested in such rituals.

2 Likes

Nice!:+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I personally like things that you make yourself, cause has your personal signature ya know, your energy on it. It feels more personal.
I guess it will depend on each girlfriend and boyfriend, cause I guess each person/spirit is different from the other when comes to those things. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wanna do this​:sob::weary:

2 Likes

I love the idea, I’ll probably make something for Lucifer in the morning and then my spirit partner at night.

1 Like

Do it :slight_smile:
Why the sad face? What’s wrong if may I ask you?

Oh nothing at all. I’m a romantic in a sort but also really horrible at expressing my feelings. So this is going to be a challenge for me.

1 Like

I absolutely love this. thank you so much for sharing. I wasn’t sure what I was gonna do for vday other than buy my dog some new stuffies, watching a romcom and sobbing into a pint of Ben & Jerrys. This year I can mix it up a bit.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I have my romantic side and all but I suck so badly in expressing my feelings, whether romantically or to family or to friends, but odd enough seems to be more with another human, with spirits seems easier to me.:thinking:

1 Like

I’m happy for hear that. Glad it gave you some insight. Me in other hand, aside from this I got nothing in mind to do, maybe I watch some vday special, but horror special like My bloody Valentine :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this ritual. Is great :slight_smile:

Its hard for me to open up to spirits and humans, this is a great post. Sometimes i wonder if i deserve to be loved, its been years since i had a girlfriend. We need more positive posts like this :heart::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You deserve it if you think u do , no need for validation , the validation a girl would give still arises feelings from within , u can do it urself

2 Likes

My incubus asked me for flowers once, so I know he likes them. I’m going to pick up some roses and I have some nice chocolates for the occasion - along with the playlist I had going when I asked Lilith for him (he arrived while it was still playing).

2 Likes

I know the feeling, to me is hard too. Why sometimes I prefer just do something ya know, like an act worth more than words.
Thank you! :slight_smile:
You do deserve to be loved. Like had been said a girlfriend doesn’t mean that you deserve or not to be loved. You goota love and accept yourself first, know for sure that you do deserve to be loved. Only than you should try find love outside you. I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. And honestly I believe that happiness don’t and can’t lies on someone else. But within ourselves.
You’re a great, beautiful person and do deserve to be loved! :heart: don’t forget this! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, i needed to hear that.

2 Likes

I thought in share this praise to Lucifer. Feel free to use it if you like :slight_smile:

Lucifer

Lucifer I know who you are
You’re the sunshine that cast the fears away
You’re the morning star that brings hope to the hopeless
You’re the life that blooms on earth
You’re the life on every flower and tree
You’re the life on every newborn and elder
You’re the life on every living thing
You’re the beginning and the end
Lucifer
You’re a father for those lost and young
You’re a friend to all
You’re a husband for those lonely loving hearts
You’re teacher to all
You’re there in the longest night
The one that listen and the one who love
You’re the center of the light
You’re the bravest and the purest
Even in darkness you still shine
You’re life and you’re death
You’re light and you’re darkness
You’re the beginning and the end
You are everything that were
You’re everything that wil be
You’re everything that we(Or I if you prefer) need
The sparkle of light inside our souls
The magik in our veins
Yet I don’t know nothing at all
Show me all your faces
Show me all your masks
Allow me to know every corner of your soul
Like you know mine
Enlighten me with your eternal wisdom
Cast away my ignorance and my fears
Lucifer
You’re the never dying star
And you have my never dying love(or gratitude if you prefer)
My life is brighter thanks to your light
My soul is warmer thanks to your touch
My mind is wiser thanks to your knowledge
You’re my lover, my friend, my teacher
You’re loved, wanted, needed and dear
Lucifer
Let me know you
Let me love you
In the way you know and love me

1 Like