Project: Evocation BlackList

Evocation of Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th )
Setting: Downstairs living room.

Message: Killing is the cause of the Black Magician. Something was either killed on the outside or killed internally for them to walk this path. Childhood Trauma is the number 1 cause of most people being here. What I have to say to them is this: execute vengeance on those who have manipulated, used, and abused you! Stalk them, slay them. The forces of darkness like air surround you…at your beck and call. The more you exercise the dark power within you, the more the dark power within you will respond. Execute and show no mercy. They showed no mercy when they abused you. No matter what your race is, the powers of darkness see you and respect you for walking this path in the midst of pain. I am Jason Voorhees, at your beck and call to heal…or hurt HAHAHAHA!

End of Evocation
Next up, Freddy Krueger!

11 Likes

If member evocations are part of the list, feel free to evoke me.

5 Likes

me tooo hahaha

2 Likes

If it is possible to evoke me, I’m in. I’m interested in the results.

3 Likes

COOL… :hushed: wow… THATS WHAT I’M DOING ALL THE TIME XD

I absolutely LOVE that dude :heart_eyes:

My personality died multible times, only the intelect survived.

5 Likes

Evocation of Freddy Krueger(Nightmare on Elm Street )
Setting: Living room. With Coca-Cola and Chocolate chip cookies lol

Message: Emotions play a powerful role in terrorizing your enemies. Everyone has an inner child that can be terrorized. Even if they claim its “dead” it is alive. That is the key to making curses work. You curse the most vulnerable part of them. Evoke their inner child and curse the little bastard. Push your tendrils into it and call terror and death energy from within your self into them. As you do this, their imagination that they used to supress everything they were afraid of will come alive again. Everything is in the imagination. Boogeymen live in the mind. Charlie lives in the mind of the inner child. (Referring to the Charlie Charlie challenge) That is why you see them play such games.
I will empower you with mercilessness to do this. I do not condone killing children, but I do condone torturing the inner child in your curses. That is not all. Etherically sacrifice the bastard in order to harvest its energy hahahaha. That is REAL black magic.

That is all.
End of Evocation

Next up, Candyman!

Wow, I almost threw up near the end of the message lol

14 Likes

Wow. Okay. I felt chills reading that too.

3 Likes

YESSS :heart_exclamation: The evil in my heart is frolicking by reading thisss :smiling_imp:
Freddy seems to be at number one, on the scala of usefullness -regarding the entities you have evoked so far for this thread -period The second is jason. -The third would be the little bastard antichrist :wink:

4 Likes

Lol I know right
Shit is getting real :joy:

2 Likes

@CyberLord i felt the same thing as I reread it lol

2 Likes

Yessss! I missed reading up on your evocations. I know it takes a lot of energy so don’t go too ham on it like before!

Well, unless you want to lol

4 Likes

if you’ve any room or time, ill give you a seal to evoke me.

4 Likes

Cool fam PM it to me :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for the love @AmeliaJ

2 Likes

Evocation of @Nagathex
Setting: My room. Lights off. Phone dying…
Message: Work on control of your tendrils… Moving them about and whatnot. Vampirism relies on precise control of your surroundings and the closest thing that surrounds is your tendrils. Shielding is important as well. Don’t try to be a badass and take on everything that comes your way. This will become very apparent once you soul travel and get on the astral. Keep going! Be wise about it and keep working on your ascent. You are steadily progressing. Good job so far lol. Evoke me any time, anywhere. You have an ally.

End of Evocation

5 Likes

i never got a seal to evoke you?

2 Likes

because i. just made it today

2 Likes

oh :hushed: lol :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey @Nagathex, evoke me please. See what I tell you
You too @Eye_of_Ra

2 Likes

cant