Problems to be able to forget

Use the guide in this post.

My problem is that I am unable to forget that I did it, I am not thinking about the result, rather I think about what I did and I remember how I did it every time that comes to mind, what I wrote and my intention more than in the result or how it is going to be achieved. Does anyone have any advice that can help me to forget, I already made a conscious effort but I still can’t forget, it is worth mentioning that I am new to magic, I would appreciate any help.

1 Like

You don’t have to forgot about your petition. Just don’t overly dwell on it. Think about it like ordering something via the internet. You know it is on it’s way so just get on with your life. When it comes to mind, it is fine to think about the petition itself but try not to get lost in a never ending loop about the result.

By the way @The_Evil it is a rule of this forum for new members to properly introduce themselves so please click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

1 Like

Use Kevashiel, or Ambriel, they can help in your confidence in Magick

1 Like