Problem with DOUBT

It seems all who practice magic have this problem. It is a great test, but the triumph is even greater when you stop the doubt

1 Like

You can always apply the same techniques you did with previous spells to the spells regarding your ex as far as emotional detatchment. Itā€™s so hard to totally let go and not lust for results, especially when all you can think about is your ex, is the spell working, HOW is the spell working etc.

Good luck & I look forward to any updates regarding your work :bouquet:

1 Like

Recently I started thinking about this solution: instead of casting, letā€™s say, a sigil spell for a coffee machine, I may cast one for each model of the same brand. A blu-ray player? Fine, a sigil spell for each brandā€¦ If the sigil is that of a Spirit (or if a do a more ā€œdevelopedā€ evocation), no disrespect is intended, provided that Iā€™m really interested in what (or, in other cases, who) I pursue through magick.
In short, like E.A. once advised in a video, shifting the focus on the fun factor; or on action and Power, according to Evola.

1 Like

Honestly I did some candle magic to manifest more money towards myself and both times I did the ritual it worked. First time I got a small raise with no extra effort on my part and the second time I did it I wound up getting more hours offered to me at work so Iā€™m definitely more confident in my ability to make shit happen. I have a strong as fuck will so I think that helps and I didnā€™t even realize it until I did something that I wasnā€™t attached to the results of.