Prince Seere for a beginner. Other abilities?

So from what I’ve read across the forum, Prince Seere apparently seems to be helpful perhaps a little friendly to beginners starting the LHP which is why I’m considering of an evocation starting with him.

Apart from his abilities speeding things up, has anyone who worked with him discovered other abilities he may possess? I’ve seen the same usual attributes elsewhere but nothing is really set in stone as far as what demons can do.

Thanks in advance as usual :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The illustration of him in Lucifer’s Tarot has always given me the impression that he is a messenger, not as strong as others, but willing to help those who are stalled

5 Likes

I have been working with him exclusively for a while now and I have can confirm that he is incredibly helpful and comes through with whatever you need. As long as you show him respect and honesty…and keep your words he will always hear your prayers and help you in any domain actually. He has been so kind,very patient and protected me from so many unseen circumstances (that I later realised) . It all depends on what you ask of him and how you want to establish your relationship with him… he will then be respective of you too and be accordingly.

2 Likes