President Marbas

I recently called upon Marbas for assistance. I followed the evocation guidelines. From research I gathered, I did the following.
-Dressed my candle with oil infused with cinnamon.
–Placed my candle on a tin bucket.
-Had incense burning of a warm scent.
-Offered wine and a cigarette.
-I also placed a photo and a ring of that person I was intending for President Marbas to help.
-His sigil I drew in yellow ink and along with that I had the Sigil of manifestation also.

While chanting is enn, and making my request. The whole time the flame on the candle was small. But it didn’t extinguish.
I chanted his enn more and the 2nd time I made my request I gave a more detailed explanation. I explained the reason behind my request.
I spoke more louder with more heart, I thanked him for his time and power.
When I clapped my hands and bowed.
When I looked up the flame was tall and bright.
Goosebumps filled me, the smoke from the incense danced around the flames.

What do yall think? Did he grace me with his presence? I certainly think he did.

1 Like

Yes, it seems as if he did :hugs:

1 Like

I’m more than happy right now. If you remember you let me know that I had a nasty parasite attached to me.

I was able to call forth Lord Veesch and get rid of it.
Thank you for your input. It helped me make a decision.

1 Like

I can personally verify Marbas having an effect on a flame’s behaviour - had something similar, or perhaps even a little more extreme, happen for me last night.

1 Like

Oh really? It caught me off guard but I kept stern and thanked him again.
It was as if he said “Hey thought I wouldn’t show, Almost got you there!”
This was my 2nd evocation ever and in the same day.
The knowledge from here is immense and with it I was able to confidently do what I need to do.

1 Like