Presentation

Hello, I’m a new member my English is not very good I apologize in advance.
I master perfectly the exorcisms of Jewish cabal, Christianity and Islam that I learned at the age of 17 until I was 23 and I am currently 29 years old, to then have a master’s degree in usual reiki and then practice magic I have some knowledge of hoodoo, very good practice for beginners, I do Haitian voodoo, Persian Islamic magic and I have created a cult around slightly religious iblis, but much more magic than I call shaytanism and then I work with dark gods from different cultures.
The basis of my practice remains the Haitian voodoo to which I use the tricks for my other practices such as mystical weddings, pacts, opening doors to communicate with spirits etc…I just need to know something like the seal, colors, offerings etc… of such a spirit to be able to work with it without going through evocations.

6 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice introduction and welcome.

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You seem very interesting judging by your introdutction i look forward in you next posts!

1 Like

Hi @Mystic_Z, welcome to the forum :wave::smile:

1 Like

yes I would do some posts especially on iblis and djinns, but I haven’t finished my magic system yet,because there are many djinns and not only 72.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, most of the generic info for this can be found online.

There are a lot of members here that channel their own personal seals and that will come as you build your connection. vk jehannum, black witch coven, satan and sons are good places to start for the popular info. @C.Kendall also posts many good articles full of info as well, I’m sure his posts will appeal to you.

Evocations are great, but for me not always necessary, as you build a connection with the ancients you will just feel them around more, see the workings in action and hear them as well. You sound like your well grounded and doin just fine on your path from what I’ve read.

Nice to meet you:)

Actually I have some balg book and I read a lot of article on the forum, before registering and have learned a lot of really very interesting things without futility, but as I usually always want to slightly adapt some things so that they suit me in my practice sometimes even walked on eggs by doing that, have not all the same facilities so some things may suit me as others do not suit me. But I remember these pseudonyms, thank you.
Concerning the sigils, I still have work to do before I find a way to draw my seals there is the planetary magic square method since I work a lot with it, but concerning the djinns I’m afraid to make a mistake on the plot of their sigil, when the time comes I would ask the person you mentioned.

1 Like

Yes, nice to meet you. Your intro sounds interesting, as does oriental magic in general to me. Greetings from Germany. :wave:

1 Like

me to, it is very interesting, but very hard especially when you don’t master the Arabic or persian language perfectly and it is much too influenced by religious texts and it is a big problem to modify certain things and to have to do a lot of experience sometimes dangerous for either

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

May I ask how your interest in (black) magic developed? You have an Islamic background? If this is not too personal…

I have a family heritage in black magic and religious exorcism/religious magic, I have already practiced a lot of exorcism and learned also from an exorcist bishop whose lineage comes from Abbot Julio, unlike the other member of my family I have the dark part of the heritage and my soul is not angelic and neither are my guardians, but let’s say it’s part of my learning and I really went through some hard things to become more powerful to eventually get to work with very dark forces. I just noticed that angelic and religious spirits were cowards and did not like to get their hands dirty and that they always had to make monster efforts for little effect and I always felt that I was being used as a tool while hindering my potential. As for islamic religion, I understood at a very young age that it was a scam and the life is just a game like a simulation.
And, actually, I have always had problems with Muslims whether they are practicing or traditional or even practising magic. I don’t know it’s like the effect of two opposing magnets.

1 Like

Wow, awesome story. Thnx for sharing, really. :star_struck:
Best wishes.