Pregnant woman is bullying disable person

Dear all,
I have question, as I am new here, I want to look for some helps for my cousin.
There is a bad pregnant woman who is very evil and like to insult my cousin by bullying her as disable person.
Actually my cousin is not really fully disable, but she has only a bit problem with walking as she got her feet operated to fix her feet from flat feet problem since she was kid.
But the bad pregnant woman has been insulting her (my cousin) for some years even behind her back to others before she got pregnant too.
My cousin just recently told me her story and she feels really sad and become depressed because of this pregnant woman insult her as disable person.
This pregnant woman even doesn’t care that she has unborn baby on her womb but she dares to talk bad and insulting my cousin.
Is there any way to give her the big lesson to stop her from insulting my cousin?
perhaps with black magic? Anyone can help us?
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Kind regards, M

1 Like

I’d suggest the tried and true witches ladder. You can find it in S. Connolly’s Curses, Hexes & Crossing, as well as a great many other nice bits of execration magik.

4 Likes

The unborn is not to blame. It is innocent, so for the moment I would pause any attempt at revenge.

She will receive what she deserves, anyway. In due time.

11 Likes

Get a copy of the book Angels of Wrath. There is a ritual in there called Forced Exile. It will remove the woman from your cousin’s life, but not necessarily through harm.

There is also rituals to Bind An Enemy, and to Silence An Enemy, which may be useful as well.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

ok. :slight_smile:

It’s a good idea too. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is no such thing as innocence, only different degrees of guilt, best phrase ever. That unborn will grow up to be a parasite, in a world already overpopulated. So tell me again, is it really innocent?

3 Likes

Suffer not a witch to live…I recommend an airstrike on the pregnant woman.

The unborn is likely tainted by chaos anyway.

3 Likes

Judge people for what they’ve done, not for what they might do.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to tell you, that woman is pregnant from a married man, someone else’s husband. She has a long time affair with married man. The married man has wife and kids already too. All people on my place knew it but they are afraid to tell the wife. This pregnant woman is really evil. She also destroy the wife’s life and using the married man to get the job for herself before she got pregnant. So I don’t think so this pregnant woman is really innocent.

Oh I forgot to tell you, that woman is pregnant from a married man, someone else’s husband. She has a long time affair with married man. The married man has wife and kids already too. All people on my place knew it but they are afraid to tell the wife. This pregnant woman is really evil. She also destroy the wife’s life and using the married man to get the job for herself before she got pregnant. So I don’t think so this pregnant woman is really innocent.

She got pregnant from a married man who has wife and kids (an affair). She creates a lot of chaos on other people as well. Does anyone can help us because we don’t know how to do any ritual? Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Try this:

5 Likes

Thank you dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

So wait until they’re born, become parasites, and drive other animals that are not as numerous as humans to extinction before judging them? Humans are the most expendable animals on the planet, so take your morality and stick it. More people need to die so that nature can be in balance.

It’s easy for you to have that kind of opinion because you’re ignorant living in a first world country. Have you ever killed what you ate, or was it simply provided for you? Even eating vegetables means killing, or at the very least mutilating flora in order to survive. Humans kill to survive, I see no reason to restrict it based on misconceived notions of innocence.

3 Likes

I second that, I pray that the baby does not grow up abused

1 Like

Freezer spells are a good opinion for the time being, although I have a personal love for both reversals and the cow tongue spell. From what I have gathered in my time on this world, most slanderous people have a least a hint of jealously (hence why they pick on others to try to satisfy for their own lack), so petitioning for your ancestors to make that envy grow to the point where she destroys herself in the long run may also be a good opinion if you are looking for spirits. They also have a invested interest in the unborn child if that is your worry as well.

1 Like