Predicting the Future?

So I have fundamental questions about predicting the future. From what I know the future is not set in stone. Because of this I question how can someone predict the outcome of something if there are many possible outcomes that could occur? Is learning to be more accurate actually just learning to see the most likely outcome?

1 Like

A storm is coming. The storm

Most future reads are basically looking into the pool of probability and seeing what the most likely to happen is without any action being taken to change it.

1 Like

But prediction is easy based on the skill of someone.
I mean most people are hooked on certain timelines which are infused with certain habits and routines. So its easy to narrow down on the possibilities theyll jump on.

1 Like

Every plank length creates an incalculable number of new realities. The way it works is the past borrows from the future to create the present. All of time is already completed and all possible realities already existing. Where you are on that is what you are observing. That line of possibilities is just the ones most likely to the ones you want to experience. You are the future.