Pre Islam pagan traditional systems

What have we got let’s take an inventory here because as I’m sure many of you know there are Arab individuals leaving Islam and looking for the spirituality of their ancestors. We should be a beacon of light especially to those that are like us but have been living under Islamic suppression. This if you think about it, could be the chink in the armor we have been looking for… To offer an alternative option… Something more reasonable and acceptable, something that is more like what we are already doing because this sort of free knowledge without restriction is what liberates minds and as you know free the mind and the ass will follow!

You better see this this is what these people are going through trying to leave Islam and the mainstream is making it harder for them so why should we let the desert troll keep doing what he is doing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjVhjbLy2qE

1 Like

Found this little page that has a bit of information [url=http://wathanism.blogspot.com/2011/11/deities-beings-and-figures-in-arabian.html?m=1]Arabian Paganism: Mythology and religion of pre-Islamic Arabia: Deities, Spirits, Figures and Locations.
In the inscriptions and writings of the Safaitic Bedouin who dwelt in the Syro-Arabian desert in pre-Islamic times, al-Lāt was called upon to show mercy and grant ease, prosperity and well-being to the worshiper; in addition to being invoked for protection against an enemy, vengeance against aggressors and favorable weather.

I’m finding a good amount of information and beginning to understand the transition from polytheism to monothieised concept of Allah.

1 Like

You got the…

Sumerians: Sumerian religion - Wikipedia

Hurrian: Hurrian religion - Wikipedia

Akkadian: Akkadian Empire - Wikipedia

Babylonian: Babylonia - Wikipedia

Assyrian: Assyria - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Yeah, Allat was considered important in the pre Islamic Arab era, sometimes she accompanied devotees on pilgrimages. Her name I believe eventually evolved into a title meaning " goddess "

1 Like

Al-Lat and Al-Uzza plus Hubal was heavely used in pre-Islamic Mecka :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot Al - Uzza but yeah you’re right, they were :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, Islam have taken hold of the well at the kaaba that produce zamzam water, I use this water when drawing vévés, sigills etc mixed with my blood, very effactive to tap into the current of pre-Islamic energies :slight_smile:

2 Likes