Prayer to Eisheth Zenunim

A simple prayer to the succubus crone Eisheth/Isheth/Ashet Zenunim inviting her to join you.

"Blessed Bride of Samael, Holy Mother of Chaos, Eisheth Zenunim, the first of the succubai who devours souls and feasts on flesh, I call to you! I request your presence at my sacred rite, journey forth to me this night!"
"O' beloved wife of harlotry, woman of whoredom, who incites adultery in others and seduces the chaste, come forth on the seven-headed beast with pearls dangling from your neck and your fingers adorned with sparkling jewels."
"Ancient Eisheth, graceful crone, elegant and beautiful, your fiery eyes mesmerise, your body curves like a snake when you dance, your luscious, scarlet-red lips invite, opening to release a heart-haunting melody. You are every mortal man's most frightening nightmare, hiding behind the facade of their most captivating daydream as you yearn to rend the bloody meat from their bones"
"Demonic Goddess of Death, for you all harbingers of destruction and despair bend their knee and bow their heads. Glorious Eisheth Zenunim, bat-winged harpies elegantly pirouette in the limitless stretch of black velvet above you, wailing banshee's march at your side and poisonous flowers blossom in your presence"
"Eldest Queen Of Hell, who slays my enemies without mercy, who bestows upon me her ancient wisdom of the dark arts, who protects the innocent like a fierce lioness and never allows the wronged to go unavenged, Eisheth Zenunim, join me! Hear my prayer, fulfil my request and accept my offerings!
Eisheth Zenunim, I welcome you!"

18 Likes

The Hail Mary…oh no, it’s The Hail Isheth:

“Hail Isheth, full of elegance and grace, the Venom Of God is with thee, blessed art thou, o’ woman of whoredom and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, as you divine seductress are the key to unleashing chaos upon the world.”
“Unholy Succubus Crone, ancient and wise, Mother Of The Dreaded Beast, embrace us sinners now and at the hour of our death, blessed be”

11 Likes

I’ve enjoyed both of these.

@Aluriel whenever you get on here check this out

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

May you all remember, Isheth Zenunim is always waxing and never waning, as chaos is forever and chaos is always there, spreading like a spiders delicate Web, spun smooth and fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Prayer of Praise to Eisheth Zenunim with translations in brackets:

“O’ Blessed Sancta Mater Chao (unholy mother of chaos), beloved spouse of Bechira, Eisheth Zenunim, dominae nostrae de meretricio (our Lady of whoredom) I praise thee!”
“You who is both light and darkness, the ruler of Sathariel, qui peccatum non (she who is sin), protector est incipere (protector of the initiate) hail to thee!”
“Regina angelorum desertorum insignius excellebat (queen of the fallen angel) full of elegance and grace, drunk on blood and full on souls, who wears a dress of blazing fire, Deus, qui ostendit in via et ostium circumstantiae (who shows the way to the venom of god) I send blessing and worship to thee!!! I praise you, Eisheth Zenunim!”

3 Likes

Will do in a moment!

2 Likes

What will inviting her into your life do? Also, does she require any offerings?

1 Like

Eisheth has power and rules over women’s mysteries, protection, ancient wisdom, lust, love, death magic and crone magic, she can assist in the attainment of funds and wealth, just to name a few things she can help you with.

Offerings can be red wine, herbs related to both the sun and moon, dragons blood incense along with frankincense, Saffron and cloves.

In my experience with Eisheth her sacred animals are lions, birds of prey, spiders, wolves and other demons linked to her or under her domain include harpies and banshees.

6 Likes

Knocks on front door
Good morning, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Eisheth Zenunim? If your soul going be devoured, why not have it devoured by lucious Queen of Hell?

4 Likes

Awesome
:snake:

1 Like

I have come to this conclusion in my own work with her… its nice to see you confirming it. May I ask if there is anything in particular that has led you to this conclusion?

Sorry, I was replying to your statement about her always waxing…

1 Like

Will she come to me if I say what you’ve written? And If yes, I hope she doesn’t believe in monogamy because I want my girlfriend for life and not Eisheth. I just want to have some fun with Eisheth. Hope there aren’t any negative consequences.

I don’t think that I’ve seen Eisheth as a crone before. Anytime I see any of the Queens of Sacred Sexuality and Prostitution, they always appear as young and heavily attractive. Anytime I see or hear the word “crone”, I picture a woman who is almost elderly,. Unless of course I have the wrong definition.

Welcome @PropertyofLilith It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3