Prayer energy and dream control

Hi guys I’ve been having trouble dreaming about future events/acent I know a few magicians have posted specifics on prayer energy and ritual but that middle eastern cunt jahoeva is invading my dreams and clouding dream memories it’s gotten worse every time I eat dinner with my grandparents and mother cause they will literally force me to pray at the table I try to stay silent then they raid my room for grimoires and magick tools what are the best ways to strengthen dreams and banish prayer energy thoughts

The simplest way is to tell it to simply go away. Remember who has the power over you and that person can only be you. In other words, just use your own will to tell it to go away. When something bothers me, even if is an entity that I created out of fear I say to it that it will go away or it will have a huge problem with king Paimon (because he protects me at all times) along with his whole army. The entity then is the one who gets affraid…if you know what I mean :wink:

2 Likes

I have a spirit sword technique I’ve been using to decapitate major commanders in his army I’ve tried telling them to fuck off they return and annoy me later in greater numbers I could spend hours telling you how many angels have begged for mercy because of my executions they never go away the only time they have left is when my spirit mentors are present

You are getting annoyed by them. Denying their existance is like destroying them compmetely inside out. You can also try calling your mentors for help. Well, if I sense a spirit trying to harm me I’m like “Learn your place! I am under the protection of king Paimon himself, how dare you anoying me like that!” Or something like that, maybe a little less aggressive. And they never show up again

1 Like

If you wanted to, you could work with zagan to “cloak” your occult items. Then have him cloud their minds and then you could after that, bind them from acting against you and instead act according to your will. Rendering them utterly useless until you have a more desirable situation. Better yet, why not go to the master manipulator, Nyaralethotep himself?

1 Like

I used that chant it worked I don’t know how long it will last I no longer hear his voice telling me I would burn any black magician who sees through him knows what I mean if u guys have a rite that’s more potent keep me posted I love to see him suffer

1 Like

Want me to just handle it?

2 Likes

I took care of it now if anyone knows the answers for dream clearity so I can start having visions again that would be great

1 Like

Meditation, try lucid dreaming hypnosis sessions.

Ask Duke Cohzier for help as well, if you carry his sigil with you in your wallet or pocket, and silently repeat his enn in your mind as they pray, that will assist:

2 Likes