Praise to Lucifer!

Still fairly new to the forum.

Just wanted to Praise Lucifer for never leaving my side. I recently came to know Him…I used to be a cristian and it was just horrible! I never liked living the whole double life or even trying to feel sorry for things I did… one day through just sheer Anger I just said. Fuck Christ. Has done nothing for me but sell me lies that “with just a little faith you can move Mountains” load of horse shit; the dude never moved a fucking mountain! Anyways. I got to meet and experience Lucifer in these past 2weeks…

I gotta say I’ve never felt better and stronger.
Everything has taken a whole 180 turn for me, I’ve felt certain parts of my mind open…(very thankful individual) started reading more and more and found out that my train of thought has always been a part of the Left Hand Path!!!

I’ve stopped smoking completely (weed was kinda addicted to it) lsd and DMT… I’ve learned that a sober mind for Lucifer is worth more than a stupid druggy trying to find the meaning of life through drugs.

The power is all within and I Thank You Lucifer for it! Without you this life and existence isn’t at all possible!!! That true wisdom and ALL Knowledge comes from You

Honestly just super happy for my decisions! I’ve heard Him loud and clear that all things that were happening to me was because of me and others enforcing doctrinations open me that I had no idea.

Love Lucifer.

11 Likes

I hear you brother! I also wish you well on what is the beginning of a long path.

In Xtianity it’s not having faith, it’s being sick. You have to be disturbed enough that you can believe in and love a schizophrenic god (three individual beings in one god) who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity…wait for it…from himself. How fucked up is that?

Behold the crucifix, what does it represent? Pallid incompetence hanging on a tree! If old numb-nuts was correct and you can judge a tree by its fruits, well two thousand years of Jesus should be enough for any healthy stomach. The crimes of Xtianity sicken the very sun!

Finally, Satan is the only God who always comes when called. Always!

Al.
P.s. Does anyone know the meaning of that song, ‘Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam’? I’ve compared my conscious life to a sunbeam and I know that my self-conscious life is heaps better than being a sunbeam, so what’s with the song? Why not, ‘Jesus Wants Me for a Condom’ (or Toothpick)?

4 Likes

Absolutely! Wtf kind of bullshit is that?! I have a Gay Ex Priest at work ( fucking complete nut job) and still somehow wants to believe that jesus is going to forgive him??? Fucking Idiot’s i swear…
Lucifer has showed me (kinda scared at first) how he’s actually always been around me since day one. From a child all the way up until now. I wrote him a Letter just thanking him for getting me out.
Its crazy to know that because of Lucifer we now have Knowledge and without Knowledge there is no Wisdom; without Action theres no Understanding.

Also have ALWAYS had a fasinationn with King Solomon… Now I’m starting to understand the whole everything has a Season.

It’s Lucifers Season

So how many meals of cold, boiled Jesus have you had?

DEATH CULT
WARNING!

For 2,000 years an insidious Death Cult has been extending its grip over the world. Its aim is world domination. Its methods are subversion, torture and murder. It breaks up families, instils fear and guilt in its followers, and brainwashes and abuses children.

Its first ‘patriach’ was a pimp who whored his wife off as his sister to rob a king’s wealth. (1).

This ‘patriarch’s’ nephew, also revered by the Cult, offered his two daughter to a mob in order to save two Cult ‘messangers’ from Gang rape. (2).

One of the Cult’s major ‘prophets’ stands charged with murdering 42 children, an act the Cult boasts of. (3).

The family is a principal target of this Death Cult because of the challenge it poses to the Cult’s plans for world domination. This Cult’s depraved founder has stated that, “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” (4).

The Death Cult is anti-woman, regarding women as inferiors. One of the Cult’s leading philosophers and organisers has said: “I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over man.” (5).

The Death Cult’s scriptures are replete with sex, obscenity, filth and curses. Some members distribute this material free to unsuspecting members of the public, including children! (6)

The Death Cult aims to gain power through world revolution and exterminate those who don’t submit to it. The founder of the Cult has stated to his followers: “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.”(7).

NOTES:
(1) Abraham (Gen. 12:20). (2) Lot (Gen. 19:8).
(3) Elisha (II Kings 2:23-24). (4) Jesus (Luke 14:26).
(5) Paul (I Tim. 2:11-12).
(6) Some examples are Ezekiel 4: 12-13. 23: 19-21; II Kings 6: 28-29 and 18: 27.
(7) Jesus (Luke 19:27).

THE NAME OF THIS DEATH CULT IS CHRISTIANITY

Abraham, Christianity’s first ‘patriarch’ was a pimp who whored his wife off as his sister to rob a king’s wealth: Gen. 12:20.

Elisha, one of Christianity’s major ‘prophets’ stands charged with murdering 42 children, an act the Church boasts of: II Kings 2:23-24.

‘…for man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God’ - although perhaps those of tender years could be spared these wonderful verses: Ezekiel 4:12-13, 23:19-21; II Kings 18:27; Deuteronomy 23:1-2, 13-14; II Chronicles 12:18-19; Malachi 2:2-3.

Al.

I was raised by an only father… only him and I, and never really had a strong cultural background; have visited a lot of places as a kid so I’ve learned to always think quite different from the rest. Which I honestly think is part of the reason why Lucifer himself has found some interest in me. I’ve found more refuge on his side in these short 2 weeks than I ever had with this fictitious Jesus people want to believe.

1 Like