Practicing my tarot readings (and trades if one wants)

Would “why am i so angry” be an accurate question? :wink:

1 Like

yes, albeit a scary one, but sure :grimacing: :joy:

So let’s try :grinning:

you feel overwhelemed, like you are holding much on your shoulders, and others seem like they are adding to the weight (part of the weight you are holding is that of others) but the others are trying to help you though you see it as they are putting more weight on you

is this accurate?

No :< sorry

1 Like

thanks for the feedback

2 questions now answered, finished

1: Am i going to reach the level of power Ive always dreamed of?

2: Will i have reached all of my goals ive set for this life?

3: Will being with Holsol/Alphino (ex bfs) make me truly happy?

@MagickVigilante

Anyone want one? no readings on spirits though

Always :stuck_out_tongue:

Will my trip next week go as i planned?
@StrengthenedWarrior

1 Like

drew the 3 of swords, upright:

The Three of Swords indicates that it’s time to let go of any painful people or things that are weighing your heart down. Forgiveness often doesn’t come overnight! It takes time and continual affirmation before the swords are released. An opportunity for major healing is being presented to you now. Like the rising phoenix, let your heart ascend above the rain clouds, and into the realm of light.

If i had to attribute this meaning to your question, I would say your trip will be one of new adventures and unexpectedness, and if you are planning a group trip, it will serve to bring the group closer together.

this is my interpretation + another guy’s interpretation, I could be wrong, but this is the interpretation

1 Like

I will let you know on monday if this is accurate,
right now sounds good but i will know in a few days :wink:
Thank You!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

What do I need to do (or know) to reach my highest spiritual self?

1 free reading again :slight_smile:

Im feeling like a trade, Ill read something for someone, I wish for someone to trade back