Practice Intuitive Reading - First 5

So after not doing tarot readings for a while, I’ve decided to practice intuitive reading again. Trying to tap into it again, really.

I don’t need a question but you can ask one if you like. First five people to get a reading.

3 Likes

I would like to have one. Thankyou. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aloha may I have one? Thank you!

1 Like

Well i have many …but i will just just one … let me know should i PM you or should i ask here

1 Like

Whichever you prefer

1 Like

Is there still room for one more? I’d like a love reading please.

1 Like

I’d like one

1 Like

Closed now :blush:

1 Like

Crap, Im sixth…

Didn’t post fast enough

1 Like

Please check your PM

well your profile is hidden soo i guess i cant PM you

1 Like

You can comment it here if you’re comfortable with it

1 Like

well its kind of personal question … can you PM if its okay

1 Like

Cards drawn: 9 of cups, 7 of wands, death and the high priestess.

It seems at the moment you’re content with where you are in your life, you seem quite happy about it and you want it to stay that way.

But I think there’s someone who doesn’t like the fact that you’re happy, whether they show this or not. This could cause conflict. In terms of who it may be, I’m feeling that it might be a friend, which may cause this relationship to fizzle out.

Though it may make yo feel conflicted, I wouldn’t let anyone get in the way if what you want to do

1 Like

Cards drawn: page of swords reversed, 8 of pentacles reversed, queen of swords reversed, 7 of cups upright.

There seems to be some confusion and lack of options happening for you. I’m getting the feeling that maybe you don’t know which direction to choose, which could be making you feel a bit frustrated with yourself. I get the feeling that you do have some idea of what you want to do and how to go about it, but there’s some confusion happening, maybe none of the options you have is what you want to do, or maybe you have too many to choose from

1 Like

Thankyou so much. Really appreciate it.

Cards Drawn: the world reversed, 5 of pentacles upright, 5 of wands upright, 7 of pentacles reversed.

It seems that there’s a bit of a lack of trust in this relationship, and a fear of abandonment. I do feel some negative energy going on, chaotic energy as well. There does seem to be some detachment already happening.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I think it does resonate, although I’m currently single but I am talking to someone right now. Its not serious yet though. But I think it does resonate partially for him and maybe even another situation I’m interested in. Thank you. Would love a more indepth reading in the future if you ever do that.

1 Like

Sorry it’s taking a bit long. I’ve had some complication with my pregnancy and I needed to rest. I’ll get to it sometime today

1 Like

It’s fine, rest