Practice Biddy Tarot Readings • [3/3] CLOSED

Yall know the drill. Any question you’d like. I’ll pull three cards for you. Please be specific. You can pm me if you’d like but say that in the comments too please.

I’ll finish these later today. Feedback on accuracy is always appreciated!

2 Likes

Ooh I’m in! General reading for the next year if possible?

1 Like

I’d like a reading. I’ll PM you the question. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

General reading for the year ahead please, thanks!

2 Likes

Queen of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, Six of Cups Reversed.

Your resilience and intelligence will help you throughout any bullshit this year. Work on manifesting your tangible goals as a financial opportunity may come to you which will in turn assist growth. With this try to make peace with your past to make way for that fertile soil.

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused on this period does this mean that I should look at finding that I should look at financial opportunities as a gateway to my goals or that My goals are financial in nature?

1 Like

It’s funnily enough just this past week this has proven to be fairly true.

1 Like

It means opportunity, a good one it seems, might come your way.

1 Like

The Sun, Four of Pentacles Reversed, Seven of Cups Reversed.

Your potential for growth and success are prominent. Put yourself out there. There is a need to control your financial situation. Try to develop a healthier relationship with your money. You could do this by taking records of your spending each month and comparing needs vs wants. Try to invest in other things that bring happiness rather than spending. Reduce options if you’re feeling overwhelmed and focus on what’s important to you.

I hope this was helpful to you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reading. I left a PM, but wanted to also leave public feedback. The reading was VERY accurate and you connected to my situation without me needing to provide any detail. I feel positive and appreciate you taking the time out to do this.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This really echoes a lot of readings I’ve had from different sources and methods, I’m really glad to see it here too.

This is true, it’s something I’ve begun this week actually. A few things recently have shown a healthy relationship with money helps it flow better to me.

This is true too, i have a lot of options in different areas that pull me in different directions, it felt like I was making progress with them but this puts things in a different perspective and shows how overwhelming the choices have been.Taking time to decide what serves me best and what I’m most in-tune with is a really good idea.

Thanks so much for this reading, it’s really helped me take a look at what’s most important for me and the progress I want, it feels like what I needed to hear.

1 Like