Powerful spirits to boost intelligence?

gonna wait on the replies and I know first hand spirits are all powerful beings but honestly this is like asking if there are any spirits to change my blood type, race, height etc. but hey who knows lemme just wait

1 Like

Well intelligence is a mental thing while blood type and race are physical things but alright.

Expecting to be Stephen Hawkins overnight is probably a tad too high an expectation, but there are several “general” teachers as well as several that teach different things.
Intelligence in terms of brain muscle that gets exercised regularly is the sure way to boost intelligence.

2 Likes

Im thinking about becoming ultimate scientist level smart within one or a few years. Then become the smartest man on earth within 78 years. Eventually become infinitely smart in the afterlife with an astral body that can completely change every realm/plane of existence with a single thought. Even if i must spend all eternity doing impossible puzzles,Chess,Connect 4,and other brain working things while invoking Rick from (Rick and Morty) and Alex Mercer from [PROTOTYPE]. Yes i know those are fictional characters but thought forms exist.

1 Like

Or maybe smart microscopic egregores can permanently possess every cell of my body. Then every cell would be like another brain for me. I know its said egregores cannot possess you but maybe worth a try. Maybe even have real demons permanently possess all my cells like that.

I’m not gonna make a list for you, you can do that. But I can get you started…

Crocel from the Goetia. You’ll have to do the work, but he’ll provide you w/ the capacity.

1 Like

Thanks. I will see what i can find about Crocel with the power of the search function.

1 Like

Also- there’s a chapter in EA Koetting’s Belial Without a Master that addresses the whole idea of DNA and possibly unlocking certain aspects of otherwise unexplored components that we have in our own DNA. The chapter’s called “The Black Alchemy of Belial.” It’s intense…

1 Like

The Black Alchemy of Belial sounds interesting.

I am trying to do something similar but for exams haha

1 Like

I gave an answer to this just a few minutes ago, so ill just quote myself:

2 Likes

Taphthartharath. But asking for an extreme boost like becoming the smartest person in the world is simply unrealistic. But, go ahead.

1 Like

Yes, you yourself. Intelligence is a whole-human system issue, and relies on a strong connection to spirit.

By getting in touch with your inner spirit and becoming psychic you improve your intelligence.
By working out and having a healthy body you improve your intelligence.
By eating optimised nutrition, that helps a lot as well. That measn not eating the chemicals that fog your brain as much as eating the right electrolytes and trace minerals that your brain needs to function.

Entities can help bring you opportunities to learn what you need to know to support yourself optimally, but they can’t change the elements in your body without you consuming them.
Try Leraje for menatal strength.and Lucfuge Rofocale.

1 Like

I would suggest Metatron

1 Like

You absolutely can work with spirits to boost intelligence. Intelligence is not akin to blood type, race or height. Those who claim otherwise are simply bound by their own perception of what is and is not possible.

Now, let’s break down your question. How are you looking to apply this increase in intelligence? Is it for school, work, or a general aid in life?

Using precision in determining why can help you figure out a targeted approach.

1 Like

I want to be as smart as i can simply for intertainment and yes probably a general aid in life.

Also i believe that more intelligence and knowledge equals a stronger astral body or atleast i guess thats a theory i have.

@Verdo Thanks. I will try to learn about Vapula and Crocell.

Paralda is said to improve memory to photographic level, So try him. He also helps with astral senses.
I am pretty sure boosted memory and high retention of information is directly related to intelligence.

1 Like

@ARD Thanks. Paralda sounds cool too. I searched the forum for Vapula and Crocell but so far couldn’t really find any information about them yet.