Powerful 4 arm God visiting me

Can someone help me please interpret this dream?

Yesterday i fell asleep and saw a very intense dream. I usually see dreams that are normal but when a deity is visiting me i get cold shivers and fear, so i know for a fact that this dream was a spirit who was visiting me.

I saw in my dreams that my mum picked me up with her car and took me for holidays to Spain but Spain was actually Slovakia. The map had changed and i was in a weird place that it was dark. The people there were spirits that they were like shadows walking.

When i returned back from the “holidays”, i saw all the female friends i have made in my life at the door of my house and they were happy to see me. Even girls and women who had been my enemies had become my friends. However, the enemies had turned into ugly women who were still really happy to see me and they missed me.

Then this is where the strange part comes…

I saw one male friend calling me and telling me that he had an issue. He woke up one day and he had 4 arms then he went back to normal having only 2. He needed my help to explain it.

I saw then my male friend appearing in my reality and asking me for a hug. I gave him the hug and then he started transforming and having 4 arms. Then i had 4 arms too and i was feeling scared because some force took over.

It was like a massive electric current that could transform anything into anything. A blue/ purple portal then opened in front of me that it was pure energy.

I could feel its immense power coming from it and electrifying the whole space.

It said to me " do you want to learn the secrets of the universe and get power?" I replied “i am heartbroken and i am in love. Will it help me?” The force replied “i will open your 3rd eye fully and i will give you great power to manifest anything you want in your life. Yes you will be able to manifest anythiny you want”. In which i replied “i want to come to union with my twin flame. I feel so lonely and in so much emotional pain. This is all i want. I want reunion”. The force said “You can have this. Dont worry. Do you accept though the ascension and the awakening? Your issue will be minor.” In which i replied “i accept”.

Then the portal closed, my arms returned to normal and i asked to wake up and i did. I was feeling shocked and shivering and cold when it was really really hot my bedroom. It took me some time to come back from this dream.

Who can be this entity with the 4 arms?
And why would it choose me to open my 3rd eye and increase my manifestation power?

Sounds like it could have been the Hindu deity Vishnu.

He is part of the Hindu Trimirti, along with Shiva and Brahma, and is the one who creates, protects and transforms the universe. Perhaps he wants to help you to create and transform your personal universe/reality.

1 Like

Aww he is so sweet. At first i thought that it could have been Shiva. This is because his portal was blue/purple and Shiva is connected with the color blue.

I am confused as why he decided to visit me and help me. I havent worked with Hindu Gods. I am also not Indian in origin.

:thinking:

Well i am glad though that i am going to receive his help :woman_shrugging::blush:. I needed this kind of help.

@PriestessLayla

Sounds Like Vishnu :+1:

1 Like

Even though i get positive vibes from the photo i dont get matching energies with the dream :thinking:

Try his yantra:

1 Like