Power

Who’s the best one to go to for power?

2 Likes

Probably some meta-god - an entity composed of many different deities. Chavajoth and Atozephos come to mind.

3 Likes

The Won True God of Awl, Myself.

3 Likes

I mean like angels and demons something of that nature

1 Like

What kind of power? I mean King Paimon is powerful, but notoriously not interested in getting exes back for example.

If there was a one-stop shop for all powers, we’d all just go there. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m surprised that you’re asking this. You are power, my friend.

4 Likes

To dominate reality and every world in every sense of the world. Magickal power. I need a magick teacher. @levilevi @AdamThoth. What do you guys suggest?

2 Likes

Have I not been teaching you enough? Or are you just wanting to delve into other systems (which is fine by the way) or you want someone physically present that you can talk to in a human sense.

3 Likes

No, that’s not it. What I meant was what were good spirits that are great for teaching witchcraft? But I already begun studying.

Maybe that’s what I need. A change of scenery.

Well you already said you’re moving out here. So that would be taken care of, if you were to move close to me, which I don’t expect you to.

2 Likes

Or Thelema, since you have an interest in Egypt and the near east subjects.

1 Like

I’m very eclectic. But I have no interest in orders.

2 Likes

There’s Quaraeia, but it seems a bit RHP. The best witchcraft books I’ve read are Drawing Down the Moon, Power of the Witch, and Raymond Bucklands Complete Book on Witchcraft.

2 Likes

Look into these

• Al-Uzza

• Ahriman

• Yam-Nahar

• Cronos

• Lucifer

• Shiva

• Belial

• Baal

• Lilith

• Met Kalfu

• Samael

• Surt

• Sorath

This just a few i know that know true power from my own research and experience with each of them.

5 Likes

Abadon
Prince of war
Angel of destruction
Demon of calamity
Gatekeeper too

well who would be better at getting an ex back on his level lol

Hi can you tell me / us your experience evoking cronus? Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add to this list:

Kali Ma

Arachne