Power sensing topic

@AlphaC

I see a Volcanic Field with beings of molten Lava walking about. For some reason i get that its a realm in Thaumiel.

I see you and you are one of these Beings of Fire, Rock, and Power.
You Roar and the volcano behind you erupts.

You direct my gaze into the sky and i see a red comet approaching the spot we are on.

Remember in DBZ when Goku got behind Gohan and they did a Kamehameha? Thats what we did. We directed it by grabbing it and smashing it into the Volcano then did something like this:

1 Like

Pretty sick :+1:

1 Like

I read that twice. It makes sense. Jeeze it was intense. I’ll read u in a bit.

1 Like

@AlphaC, can u give me a read? I’ll trade.

See a dude rowing a boat really fast from something :thinking:
You stressed out or anxious about something?
@A.Lucifer
or just rushing things in general?

1 Like

Somebody sees what spirits I’m connected to, or something like that.

1 Like

@GhostGuest

The Loa

Azazel

Lucifer

The Demons of The Goetia

Set

Osiris

Maat

Isis (background)

Christ

1 Like

You got it. I’m both stressed out and anxious about some stuff. :persevere::dizzy_face:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Maybe it’s cuz of my present location. Can’t get my brain to chill. :dizzy_face:

Thanks, man. I’m really puzzled by some of the names. Can I learn more about Lucifer and Isis in particular?

1 Like

@A.Lucifer

Pssst, Can i ge that read?

1 Like

Anybody wanna swap?

1 Like

Your read- I see a person standing looking to his R. Side like he’s looking for something. I feel as though Lucifer is around and hear that name several times. I also hear and see the name Azazel. The name Azazel becomes more dorminant. Not sure if that makes any sense to u. Let me know.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer I am having trouble interpreting what I’m seeing. I see fire coming out of you but I don’t feel any intent. You just seem to be basking in the energy around you without doing anything with it.

Are you stuck in a veneration phase at the moment? Don’t know exactly what to do with the path you’ve chosen even though you are very happy with your choice?

1 Like

@AlphaC I see you surrounded by a green fog… alchemy.

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon, guess what, I’m actually basking in the sun at the moment. I was doing someone’s read a few moments ago. Maybe that’s why. The path I’ve chosen… guess I’m wondering what will happen next. Is there more to it? Guess I’ll have to find out down the rd.

1 Like

@Micah I’m seeing you go back and forth like you’re about to do something and then second guess yourself over and over again… thinking about trying something new?

1 Like

HandcuffS :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Damn right @JezebelleMoon

And no @KingOfHearts616 it aint no damn handcuffs :joy:

2 Likes

Your loss :man_shrugging:

3 Likes