Power sensing topic

Huh…interesting

1 Like

There is a female walking down a spiral staircase to meet you. Black hair, lighter skin. White dress. She wants to rise you up to the heavens. You’re prone to destroying. Don’t let that become a bad habit. Also, be careful about what you destroy, not to say you destroy too much or anything else it’s that destruction has a “stone dropped in a pond” effect. @AlphaC

2 Likes

Any names?

At least I think the destruction energy was yours.

Nope. It might start with a b. I’ve no clue. A return reading is appreciated. Anything specific you might be looking for?

@Raven_Maleficus
swap reads?:smiley:

Not really, I’ll let this play out and see where this leads me.

I’ll return a reading to you tonight just pm if I forget :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

your turn to go first lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh sorry got busy.

One moment.

1 Like

meh i gotta go so i’ll just post it now :stuck_out_tongue:

shee ya~

• I see scale armor but the scales are rectangular with rounded edges and there’s open space between each. Beneath the mail, there’s leopard fur. First, the mail is lifted, then after a moment the fur is lifted revealing a woman lying on a bed. She speaks to you, saying “I have a surprise for you. Open your third eye” then she lifts up a circular plate of bumpy glass. There’s something green embedded in the glass but I can’t make out what it is… Can’t identify the woman either. She looks like me, but isnt…

inadequate defenses leave the soft interior exposed. remember, defenses arent supposed to be flashy, just effective. you can always use glamour magic if u want to show some pizazz.

be careful who you let inside. there are imposters afoot. if you play into their game, they can mislead you, concealing what lies beneath their facade

I just keep seeing a heart. “The flames of passion” keep coming to mind. Loves in the air for you.

1 Like

lol and how! :smiley: :heart: youre not the only one who’s been snuggling up to spirits hehe

1 Like

I won’t. I want to be able to give it the proper attention it deserves

Dead on. Took a day of rest after the invocations I did. Back to it today

1 Like

Let me dream :joy:

2 Likes

Hey guys, can i get a reading?
Am ready to return favor lol

1 Like

Yeah just a bit though.

1 Like

Hmmm. Does she look like Amara from supernatural?

Glamour is apart of my defenses. I use a lot of illlusions.

@Aluriel time to let these bitches know washpoppin.

1 Like

I see an empty boat on the stream of a foggy swamp.
The view is obscured by the fog.
The boat is long and it has sails.

I also see some sort of dragon, it’s black and has a long neck, with large scales.

Now I see a fairy flying across an open, cloudy blue sky with the sun shining through.
The fairy lands down in a thickly entangled forest.

The dragon romps through, althought now it looks like a hydra with multiple heads. It glares at the fairy, and contemplates whether or not it’s worth its time, and decides to move on.

1 Like