Power sensing topic

Thanks dude… Needed that

1 Like

Want to read each other?

Re read coming soon @KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

Approaching your energy after viewing the floating black pyramid, I feel pushed away, and see an inverse pentagram. I feel made smaller. I see a crow on Anubis shoulder, and stare into the eye of both … and see darkness yet at the same time an incredibly bright light.

1 Like

if you have time could you read me?

@alphac

A city floating… The power… Infernal… I sit upon a Throne looking out upon it all… I am god. I am king. I am law. This is my land. My city. My castle and kingdom. And I am happy

1 Like

Fuck yea :metal:

2 Likes

Try doing some energy clearing and banisjing

@Aiden_Crow you’re melting. Guess what’s melting you… Seems to be make you feel pleasure… like getting into a warm hot tub after a hard day of work and feeling the muscles loosen up, soreness going away.

1 Like

PM your name to me, or if you feel safe, state it and I will try to read. Trying to sense generated avatars generally yields little for me.

May someone read me, please? I have the most intriguing energy around me… It’s really difficult to pinpoint. :thinking:

Update: Now an entity made it extremely cold around me. Hmm… I’m guessing that it’s the same one that I sensed, lol.

Extra update: They made my ears ring. :thinking::thinking:

I’m guessing that’s Anubis? I usually remote view him when I’m off work and spend time with him.

1 Like

Actually, anyone be very cautious when trying to sense this energy around me… :open_mouth::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Heh sounds like a challenge

2 Likes

@AlphaC do you mind :confused: pretty pretty please :upside_down_face:

1 Like

just a sec :zap:

1 Like

You’re the best. :blue_heart:

:cry:

1 Like

Well then Mr. Jealous…

1 Like

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Oh you poor thing I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

I retract my statement

1 Like