Power sensing topic

A spirit is looking to help you remove some limitation. You’ll find out

1 Like

Mind giving me a quick scan? @J.A.Ragnarson

i have had hesitation towed evocation but i don’t know why i worked with sigil for help from other spirits but no change.

@J.A.Ragnarson what I saw was pretty wierd. I’m not sure what to make of it. You walked into an empty room that was so dark. As in Void dark, you didn’t feel lonely but you looked around like you were trying to figure out what to do with this space, what to make this space into, then you stretched your arms out like you were about to manifest your ideas into being.

Fresh start in a new phase of life?

Building a sacred space for your workings?

I’m not sure but those both come to mind.

1 Like

Gimme a probe boi

Midterms man. Glad I’m almost done with the whole college gig.

The passions is on point as well.

I see a war mask… It shifts to a snarling black wolf… He bears armor… Protectiveness. His face says back the fuck off… His eyes… Her* eyes… They show no want to harm, just to be left be…

2 Likes

See a black orb of raw darkness behind a gentle waterfall flowing downward surrounded by nature, the night sky above.
The sky is so clear you can see galaxies.
And Surrounding this piece of nature are 9 hells.
They look like 9 rings of fire looping around this calm ground.
See a black sun.
There’s a sense of destruction and serenity a perfect balance.
All of this is taking place on a landmass floating in space (no wonder I can see galaxies when I look up)

2 Likes

Now u probe me :alien:

1 Like

That’s pretty strange… but I think I might have an idea of what you picked up.

1 Like

I could be wrong… Idk anymore

1 Like

Sounds like me lol. Seems things are getting better eh?

And fine… Prepare for the probe :alien:

1 Like

@anon85346918 … Some angels, believe it or not are lion or ram like in appearance.

1 Like

i have work with marbas in the pass for health reasons but i have felt weirdly blocked or stooped by something i have no idea why?

Anyone gonna read dme? Getting lonely lol @KingOfHearts616

1 Like

I will.

1 Like

No, @KingOfHearts616 you’re right. Don’t worry. :blush: You’re awesome remember :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ah! I’m sorry bro… You then Alpha

2 Likes

I am at the end of my work with the Norse pantheon (except Odin). I am walking into the darkness and beginning infernal workings. I mean there’s so much I could say to that effect but yea, you’re accurate. A lot of really personal implications to that as well

1 Like

I saw a state of Anubis erected in an ancient city… Like Colossus size… Beside Him, another stature is erected in ths great city. His lover. A monument set in time to these two’s great love

3 Likes