Power sensing topic

Well, darn, a good tussle is always nice lol. But on; I will do you a nice one in just a second, my next post here.

2 Likes

The woman from before now begins to glow golden and silver of eye, her urei is on her Brow, alit with the same fury and other shades of tonal reds and ochre. She throws back her head, and it is as if seeing her twice, one calm, one roaring of visage and firey of hair. The one scene is a blue color, the other reddish and orange. Upon throwing back her head she changes into Bastet, or it appears to be her. The angry one seems more akin to the warrior Lioness Goddess as of Egypt of olde, one bedecked in cloth half robe, the other a sort of firey mail. She raises a fan and scepter, the other a khopesh and a bloody spear. The twins are now facing across from one another, the female standing there before each form; they sit each upon a stone throne, and the scene is back to the female standing there, eyes closed, breathing in a deep breath once, exhalig, and opening her eyes. Very powerful.

2 Likes

Better I hope.

hahaha, very good!

i’m curious as to why the egyptian imagery though. perhaps thats just how you filtered it, or maybe it’s symbolic of something i need to discover… i will definitely look more into this…
but yes, you caught a glimpse! very cool, thanks :heart:

1 Like

@Semyaza
I O U one reading :slight_smile:
i’ll probably get to it later today or tomorrow

1 Like

You are definitely connected to some old goddess forms. I would like to think its as I have seen, but you know, self discovery is always a beautiful, personal thing. Who am I to suggest such?

1 Like

And ty! Although considering certain things, I will say I am definitely curious as to your resultant readings to come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is an urei? i cant find anything on google…

edit: oh wait is it the snake icon?

1 Like

Anybody care to give me a read?

2 Likes

I just keep hearing Lucifer.

2 Likes

Anything else?
Whats he saying?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure its the collective essences of divinity. Or in that case it would be a sign thereof.

1 Like

Id like to be read if anyone is willing.

1 Like

You’re in a car, he seems to be singing to you. He wraps black wings around you, though I’m not sure if you can feel it. He tells you to keep your eyes on the road.

1 Like

ah screw it lol, i’ll do some readings after all :stuck_out_tongue:

need coffee first though hehe :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try in a minute.

Yaaaay :slight_smile: I will get my god on.

1 Like

A fox jumps off of a ledge and into the ocean. It paddles as it tries to keep it’s head above water. The moon shines bright and full up above, reflecting off the water until it begins to ripple. The fox is getting tired and the current begins to tug. It struggles for a moment, panic setting in before it calms and steps onto the moonlight. It runs off into the night with the silver glow underfoot.

1 Like

@Semyaza
i’m so sorry, i cant quiet my mind right now after what i was doing earlier, it’s so chaotic and all over the place…

i dont really want to give you a half-assed reading, but i dont want to give you nothing either… sooo

give me like an hour to calm down and then i promise i’ll read u, k?

2 Likes

That works for me. In fact, I really would rather you just take care of yourself first, k?

1 Like