Power sensing topic

My thanks again. This can be fun to use.

1 Like

No, but I did see a deep forest in the background along a mountain landscape. It was more in the back though and not as prominent

1 Like

Ah, perfect then

1 Like

What do you get off me?

1 Like

Anyone got time to give me a quick read. Ive called on 6 entities and want to know if they are seen

A grove of poplar trees and a small pond in the middle of the prairies… Ive been to this place before… The sky is golden… A new day is dawning… The clouds are so fluffy and beautiful… Its so calm and peaceful here… I have found my place in this world…

I did practice Druidry for a stint and am still called to it. This resembles my internal meditation area but if I were to incorporate that into my path, it would have less need for an organized religion basis

1 Like

It also feels as though you are happy where you are in life… A calmness in this place

I am. When I was away from magick, I was miserable. Now that I am diving deep into the abyss of knowledge, I am content and see things for what they are. I have not been happy like this for a long time.

1 Like

I seem to have been rather accurate as well lol

1 Like

Indeed, good sir. I would expect nothing less from one such as yourself. It is ironic that I am calm when I found the darkness but here I am…and I am content.

1 Like

If I may inquire, what might you see me as?

Can anyone read if any spirits are waiting for me to contact them?

You have a torrent of power at your fingertips and a word could shatter someone’s life but right now you are holding back…of sorts…you may still cause destruction but it is not all that it could be. Not even close. You are passionate about the occult and you are also diving in head first, most times without personal safety in mind at all. You have reached a point that you are willing to give all of yourself to something and become a master.

You still possess empathy…and that eats away at you.

2 Likes

Dead on :wink:

1 Like

Is Willing to return favor.

I would, Aiden but I have yet to pick up on spirit presence.

1 Like

Around me or in general? If so, I’d say use intuitive processes vs looking around me, due to they may be wanting communication from me, but not necessarily be here ya know?

Unfortunately I mean in general as I am fairly new at reading external energies of anything.

2 Likes

Ahhh right… I think you told me this before. My apologies.

1 Like