yes read me. as much as you can tell, know, elaborate…please do

totally interested in this

fascinating

3 Likes

yes…I love readings…tell me anythinnggg…won’t be scared

all the fucked up, good, bad and ugly

hit me w/ it all

1 Like

Felt peaceful but energizing. That’s all I could feel, saw a yellow-green square.

1 Like

Can I get a reading? :ok_man:t6:

2 Likes

Me too, if anyone remembers to do a reading.

2 Likes

I see anger.
Been experiencing anger lately? Sorry if I’m wrong😅

1 Like

If you’re talking about me?

I think I’m angry when it comes to the RHP. I just think that there is no Truth outside of yourself. Every person has the right to seek their own Truth, but by holding the Truth as something outside of themselves, they open the individual to complete destruction. It’s a true waste of our potential, because when you frame Truth in that context, and people fail to find the Truth “out there”, it makes people think they’re worthless when they have all the Truth they would ever need in their own pockets.

If we’re all God, then not only do we have all power, but we have all Truth.

We find ourselves when we discover our own Truth, but too many people are too lost and afraid in order to do so. Society hates this, because they can’t control it. That’s why the societal matrix creates traps for our desires, to make us think that our truths have been mirrored by the world.

In as far as other people are concerned… it’s not as if other people can’t cooperate with us to add to our truths or learn something. The way we represent our Truths to ourselves mirrors the way that others do so, in that way we can find a way to make others see what we have to offer. That’s how we build community, through recognition and art.

But by setting the Truth to be outside of ourselves, the RHP encourages a system of true slavery, slavery to the Source, slavery to the idea that none of us are truly good enough for the Truth, that our desires mean nothing.

That couldn’t be further from the Truth. The Truth is that our subjective desires have more to do with Truth than we think, precisely because Source itself acts as a moving subject. Though people are so often wrong and prejudiced, it’s because what they have to say are not recognized in their proper context by other people. Too often, there’s no recognition, only mockery and derision. Of course, you can’t avoid that either, that’s why anger exists. Yet, anger is the surface that defends a deeper Truth, and it’s our responsibility to see that for others even when they don’t make it clear for us.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about me, sry I forgot to include you in my post.
@TheForeign

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback!
I won’t make any comments because my knowledge of the RHP is little to none :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Jac_DeVinna come along

Yo

1 Like

Okay, so, take a few deep breaths. You’ll feel your energy rising. Focus on the breathing to get into a trance state, and say my name (king works) and focus on me. Then tell me the images or thoughts and feelings you get

2 Likes

I see a snake along a river of fire. Everything is engulfed as far as the eye can see but there is a green part…one place that hasn’t been destroyed by the chaos. It is thriving but barely. This is because there is still the subjective “good” but the rest is searing trees and rocks, everything in its path is being demolished. This green portion does not have much time left…yet there is a peace…

Something like that or maybe I’m making that up.

3 Likes

Everyone sees different images. You did good :slight_smile:

I’ll walk through it with you to see what it means

3 Likes

Thank you for giving me a direction.

1 Like

Out of curiosity what was the clouds of crackling lightening I saw @KingOfHearts616? You never said.

1 Like

Okay so that’s probably my anger… Combined with I am working in becoming better… Which is destroying the old me essentially.

I worked with Lucifer earlier so makes sense… That and Kunda energy…

Peace in chaos, I always find.

More than likely just my chaotic nature… Rage contained under a mask

1 Like

Awesome…so in the ballpark.

1 Like

Nice job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw. I have my Godself merged and he is extremely destructive… And can be related to fire… And the work I do is related to black fire…

See anything with wolves?