Power sensing topic

Sure

A scholar with many scrolls on a table. Some untouched, many unraveled and stacked together already having been read. He is searching like mad for something of great importance, but whatever it is isn’t in any of the scrolls that he possesses. Instantly thought of the Library of Alexandria.

2 Likes

thanks! i wonder who the guy could be? :thinking:

I think the man represented the idea of you searching for something, knowledge of some sort.

@anon27714670

well i mean the library and pursuit of knowledge make sense but i have no clue why youre seeing me as a man? :woman_shrugging:

maybe i need to get to know my masculine side? :thinking: i mean, im not the most feminine woman out there already, so… i dunno lol

I have a thing for that, pretty neat:

2 Likes

@anon9236988
Hey xould you ask Azazel if the Elminster Emporium twins really are part of the Illuminati? He’s been around me, so he should know who they are.

1 Like

Yeah, whenever I fully wake up

1 Like

That’s Azazel’s fault ain’t it? :joy:

1 Like

Eh, I can’t quite recall. I just had some pretty crazy dreams, and as a result, I slept super hard. I was even drooling a lot! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh man I love sleep so deep you wake up with an arm covered in drool :laughing:

It’s gross kinda but those sleeps feel so amazing lol

3 Likes

:eyes:
@anon9236988
You can ask him now, right?

1 Like

Tired as heck, but I think he says something like “Touchy subject… but here’s the simple answer, yes.”

1 Like

Thanks!

Hmmmmm… Touchy subject? Sounds like a topic for inquiry! :sunglasses:

But if you’re tired, just rest. :joy:

1 Like

@anon9236988
Hmmm…
If it’s not too much of a burden, could you also ask him if “The Collective” lead by the Sorceress Otessa offer genuinely powerful magick services as they claim?

Again, he should know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Hey giys and gals :slight_smile: would anyone care do read me please?

1 Like

@Jake … Your energy is strong, bright emerald hue. Beyond the darkness behind you stands a guy Fawkes mask, yet looking past his menacing eyes shows a huge bright white light, followed by a prism color swirl.

1 Like

That is amazing thank you. But fuck im having a hard time interpreting it.

1 Like

The mask was more all white, that is no goatee, but eyes were the cosmos. Perhaps your headed toward creation, or one that deals with it. Venus is typically green … And today is Friday. The emerald tablet I’d a short statement on alchemy per Thoth and Hermes, and Thoth eyes are said to be that of indigo or stars. Green can also be representative of earth magic or the north direction.
Best interpretation I can give.

1 Like

Thank you brother. Much apreciated

1 Like