Power sensing topic

:laughing: @Aiden_Crow @Eye_of_Ra it’s back again… lunacy maybe afoot i tell you now lol :laughing:

download%20(47)

4 Likes

If anyone is actively doing readings right now, I wouldn’t mind a quick scan.

Hi, what do you think the black tetrahedron is trying to communicate?

1 Like

Interesting. I have a whole theory, prompted by gnosis, regarding the octahedron (the pyramids connected at the base).

For me they have specific connects to a certain current. Been cropping up ALOT recently least for me and a few others awhile back. Dunno if they have similar associations.

1 Like
1 Like

What?

black pyramid, :thinking: curious if this has any relevance to you. I know its come up before.

2 Likes

Funny how I just was thinking about you, getting myself ready to try and read you and low and behold I get a notification from you…which has been happening alot lately and by that I mean thinking bout something or someone and either it happens or that person contacts me.

1 Like

Similarly I couldn’t time things better, rather lately. Lol. Mind if I ask about what you might get?

1 Like

Fuck me my screen will not help me.

1 Like

Get as in what perspective? Reading you or thinking bout something.

1 Like

Reeadinng me. I just am a little Narcissus though when I ask. I feel that way anyhow lol.

1 Like

Haha, that’s not a problem with me…I’m not sure yet, but I can say you’ve intrigued me thus far from your first post.

1 Like

Why thank you greatly; ever am I honored to pique another’s interest. With a bow I pay my reverence.

1 Like

I’m getting a feeling of darkness, mystery and excitement, almost like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together. Wondering what picture it will hold once complete, but at the same time something you cannot rush to put together but must take your time to put together unless it crumbles beneath you. Also something ancient and powerful. Sorry if I’m off. @semyaza

1 Like

No you describe my existence perfectly. Goodness, you have some talent. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s awesome to know, you just made my night thank you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Oh I believe we both win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can live with that :grinning:

2 Likes