Power sensing topic

lmao okay…sorry, totally in like lala land…a beautiful land…one that is FUCKING LONELY RIGHT NOW DAMNIT…could use a lot of shit to play with…besides MY FUCKING SELF lmao

4 Likes

You are awesome btw bro

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I try my best lol

3 Likes

so hearts everywhere and shit…everyone is just doing fucking fantastic right? on this lovely vday bullshit

okay…I change that

It is a lovely and beautiful day…honored in time by love and adoration for another
with beautiful boxes of chocolates
and long stemmed roses
with exchanges of heart-felt written words

OF BULLSHIT…then tomorrow is like every other day and you say, gee, what a waste of money that was on this bitch or dick

okay…so this is when being a loner or introvert is awesome to skip out on that shitty deal

but wait…when I get my prince of darkness or king…this day will become pretty damn awesome…and every other day…ummhmmm

right mindset

5 Likes

Remember, VDay has its roots in Lupercalia, one of the craziest, hedonistic of Roman rites. Back in the day, it was Horny Werewolf Day before the Christians got ahold of it and turned it into a fucking Hallmark card. =)

4 Likes

Imma gonna drop this there for those who wanna check it out :japanese_ogre: surprisingly fast results by the one who tried it.

For lust ritual try replacing venus with mars :thinking:

5 Likes

Hahaha I can relate to that

5 Likes

Hello @RubyOnyx im glad you found us. Hang Out here a few days and someone here will probably be able to tell you something that will help you.

4 Likes

awww thnx!!! Love it…I need help. Hey, at least I am honest. I have so far received some awesome tips…welcomes, advice, and just down right fucking awesome conversations and connections thus far.

You are like…omg, where have all these FUCKING AWESOME PEOPLE BEEN!!! lol

It is amazing.

To go into “ordinary” mundane life and be like wanting to choke somebody out in this bland colorless world and come back being so depressed that no soul connects with you and yet you come to this forum and it is like a coming home party…wooohooo :wink:

transformative

enlightening

awesome

Thank you so much. I must make coffee and pretend to play nice today…or rather socially acceptable.

I am waiting for the day to be totally free from social expectations and bullshit…but first I need to become a solid force to be reckoned with…at the very least.

sidenote: I was trying to get into the Rosicrucian gardens here in PA where I live…specifically Quakertown…well, they have a really cool garden with awesome pyramids and veiled in secrecy blah blah…I emailed them asking for a tour and of my so-far journey and what I know…yet, I get back a reply for a tuition of $1500 to become a member…to see your damn gardens? NO…so, I figure…maybe if I just drive up there and half ass trespass…someone will meet me and not refuse my tour request…I just want to see these damn pyramids and gardens…sorry, off topic, but shit is getting me mad. I just want to feel the energy.

3 Likes

You’ll never be free of that, and nor does that matter, so just get strong enough in yourself that they can’t bother you, and meanwhile make sure people see what you want them to see - not for nothing are MANY demons listed as granting the power of invisibility:wink:

6 Likes

well I would love that…I wish I was as strong as you…well, one day I can be and will.

your energy is so bad ass…it resonates completely thru ahhhhh hehehe

gives me the chillsssss lol, amazing

1 Like

my gangster so far

see…just wild and uninhibited…total multi-faceted character
lol…whatever…I hate social norms

someone PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THIS SHIT SMALLER ON HERE…

1 Like

If I didn’t return a reading just let me know and I’d be happy to read you back if I forgot too. I’m open to and welcome all readings! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes read me. as much as you can tell, know, elaborate…please do

totally interested in this

fascinating

3 Likes

yes…I love readings…tell me anythinnggg…won’t be scared

all the fucked up, good, bad and ugly

hit me w/ it all

1 Like

Felt peaceful but energizing. That’s all I could feel, saw a yellow-green square.

1 Like

Can I get a reading? :ok_man:t6:

2 Likes

Me too, if anyone remembers to do a reading.

2 Likes

I see anger.
Been experiencing anger lately? Sorry if I’m wrong😅

1 Like

If you’re talking about me?

I think I’m angry when it comes to the RHP. I just think that there is no Truth outside of yourself. Every person has the right to seek their own Truth, but by holding the Truth as something outside of themselves, they open the individual to complete destruction. It’s a true waste of our potential, because when you frame Truth in that context, and people fail to find the Truth “out there”, it makes people think they’re worthless when they have all the Truth they would ever need in their own pockets.

If we’re all God, then not only do we have all power, but we have all Truth.

We find ourselves when we discover our own Truth, but too many people are too lost and afraid in order to do so. Society hates this, because they can’t control it. That’s why the societal matrix creates traps for our desires, to make us think that our truths have been mirrored by the world.

In as far as other people are concerned… it’s not as if other people can’t cooperate with us to add to our truths or learn something. The way we represent our Truths to ourselves mirrors the way that others do so, in that way we can find a way to make others see what we have to offer. That’s how we build community, through recognition and art.

But by setting the Truth to be outside of ourselves, the RHP encourages a system of true slavery, slavery to the Source, slavery to the idea that none of us are truly good enough for the Truth, that our desires mean nothing.

That couldn’t be further from the Truth. The Truth is that our subjective desires have more to do with Truth than we think, precisely because Source itself acts as a moving subject. Though people are so often wrong and prejudiced, it’s because what they have to say are not recognized in their proper context by other people. Too often, there’s no recognition, only mockery and derision. Of course, you can’t avoid that either, that’s why anger exists. Yet, anger is the surface that defends a deeper Truth, and it’s our responsibility to see that for others even when they don’t make it clear for us.

2 Likes