Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@DarkestKnight

You doubt yourself at times.
I hear,
“What if I cant?” “What do I do?”

There is no cant. You are Atman. You are God. You are Creator. Quite literally.

You need not do anything but will it and it shall come to pass.

Youve studied the texts. Youce read the scriptures. You know what it is like to be Me (capital M here).

Stop daydreaming about stuff you could change and change it. Then lose attachment and watch the old reality fade away.

Remember EAs prison story?

1 Like

@anon9236988
You lack confidence in your self to the point of really low self esteem. Childhood trauma is buried deep inside you under ashes of hate and rage.

There is no need to “love yourself”. You are everything within a body. What is there not to Love? You are it. How can love love itself?

Your power is increasing rapidly. Want a better body? Will it. The same power that flows through Atman dwells in you. Become the Source of the Change within yourself and the fakes will cease and vanish from your sight.

Destry them with the gaze of your All Seeing Eye

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Does it legit seem like im in that State? :joy:

@anon9236988 you are accurate
Both are Around
Im trying to figure out more ways to fully work with Asmodeus

1 Like

I don’t know, man. The information seems exactly like you would get from almost any spirit. You are God, don’t doubt, you know what to do, etc. I don’t feel anything that could be specific to Sat Nam. It all seems pretty generic. Isn’t Sat Nam the formative plane, from which all flows?

1 Like

Yes exactly
And Its also the name for the True Creator himself

1 Like

And thanks for being honest :joy::joy::joy::metal:

1 Like

How did the state feel? I’ve never been that far “up” so I have no experience with that plane. Can you describe your state any?

2 Likes

Sure man:
The first time I TRULY got there…
It burned. Like. Hell.

Hell looked weak in comparison to the burning I felt. And i heard the most horrifying scream. Not of other Souls, but of my own Attachment and Ego being incenerated. It sounded Like…

A baby wailing…
A woman screaming…
And a man being tortured

After that, I felt myself to be in the deepest trance possible. I literally could not think. I had no presence of mind period.

But I felt power. Like…Bruh.

Bruuuuuuhhhh

BRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

:joy:
It was hella awesome.

1 Like

How far have you been up?

Casual Plane, Astral, mental?

Huh. I would think you would be able to scan deeper at that level than what it seemed like.

EA described Sat Nam similar in that he had no thought of himself or of anything in Ipsissimus.

I have never gone beyond the Astral, though I’m working the Soul Travel course to eventually get there.

1 Like

I guess I have to get much deeper into state than what i have been
I was trying to scan at a Omniscience level XD

1 Like

That would be scary. All secrets would be laid bare to you :scream:

1 Like

Damn right :joy::joy:

1 Like

Man as you go further in Soul Travel/pulling back the veil, beware of Samsara…

1 Like

The physical world has a way of bringing you back down to earth…quite literally

1 Like

Youll get to that Sat Nam state (or some higher plane like the casual) spend time there and then BOOM youre struggling to get off the ground again.

Its Samsara. The cyclical nature of things

1 Like

Shit i may do a article/Ritual on that :thinking:

Yeah, In Ipsissimus EA talks about walking around in that state for months, and completely neglecting the physical world. He was homeless, and was just spending his days blissed out in the local park. Eventually, his mind rebelled and he asked, I think it was Master Sunam, what he could do to come down, and was told to focus his power on the material world, so that’s what he did. By using the state to get a job, and a place to live, and a girlfriend, it brought him back to earth.

I think he also mentioned that it hurt too.

1 Like