Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Hello everyone. :mage: hope your day is going well

1 Like

Scan trade?

I guess I’m a little unclear, is a scan the same as a reading?

1 Like

Sort of, look at my energy, what do you get?

1 Like

Same bro!

It changed suddenly, right after you asked about a scan, I noticed you :joy: felt a little abrasive, but it wasn’t on purpose. You work a bit with illusion, or if it’s not illusion and you are shifting your energy like that. It’s impressive, hard to read. Your intentions are unclear to me, though it’s clear that you don’t seek harm for most, and that you hide yourself as that abrasive energy to avoid… People who would use your kindness abusively.

2 Likes

And a Color, dark green translucent glass. Do you work with it?

2 Likes

Indeed very good. I could feel your presence. Abrasive huh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Did you feel that in your gut or was it more a mental impression?

My heart rate speeds up, gut not so much.

1 Like

Your aura reminds me of a nice ocean breeze. I’m getting cool colors from you. Shades of blue and greens. Represents intelligence and mental acuity. I see a humanoid figure in Egyptian jewellery and blue skin. I see a large shield on your back. Could represent a powerful protection spell. You seem quite capable. Are you new to the occult? You feel well seasoned.

2 Likes

Im in :wink:

2 Likes

Spot on, the shield is a backpack, the Egyptian jewelry is the jewelry that I make for a living. I’m known for being that calm peaceful breeze. I’m new to learning from other people, I’ve been on my own so far.

2 Likes

I see a feminine figure in a dark robe. She’s sitting with her legs underneath her. Her body sways back and forth with the flow of the ocean. A mantra is being repeated over and over. I feel as though the mantra is to clear obstacles. I see a scorpion on your forearm, it whispers to you.

2 Likes

Dark shadow hovering around ur place… Outside … Didn’t enter yet … Several shiny orbs shots it wiz what’s looks like " light bulbs " indego color… Feeling something trying to hurt u but u r protected … But u have to be careful

2 Likes

Got chills before i read this. Any more details on this aggressor?

2 Likes

Haha same tbh, i didnt expect that

1 Like

I was doing exactly like that last hour… Wiz black rob too :joy: But the scorpion don’t know about it … What u think of it

2 Likes

Scorpion has a lot of occult symbolism. Could represent a guide you have.

1 Like

Isnt ur sign a scorpio?

1 Like

I think it was sent to u from someone supposed to be ur friend but he’s just an asshead … Thats the Feeling i got while I’m scanning

2 Likes