Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

That’s what I’m picking off you right now. What do you get off of me

1 Like

@Leander_Jordan trade bro :wink:

1 Like

I feel relief. That something has finally been taking pressure off of you. In work relationships and home.

This could be totally wrong but im gonna try the ‘non meditate way’. I feel as if you’re doing okay i dont feel a lot of stress or anything. But i think there is somethih bothering u in the back of ur mind. But you’re also growing as a person/ getting to know more about urself? Idk one of the 2. I also see the colour green. Idk maybe i should just start with colours haha

4 years ago i was good at clairvoyance but people started saying that i should stop since it was bad or forbidden. And i didnt want people to make fun of me either so yeah… thats why some part of me is like maybe focus on something else and the other part is like focus on it again

So im sorry if im horribly wrong or anything idk i guess somewhere in my mind im ‘blocking’ it

You should try and clear that up before doing any more working. And dive into research. You’ll have more proof why you should be doing the things you do.

1 Like

Thanks i will😊 does anything resonate at all. Haha sorry but i feel bad if im like completely off

Very little. But its alright just have to train

:sob: okay well thank u

Do u know when u said more options what kind of other options

@Epsilon_The_Imperial I would love to trade.

Here is your reading;
I see you kissing another woman. Passionate sex as well. Hot and intense.

But beyond that i see a man with black wings and blue eyes. Reminds me of Lucifer. And i hear Lucifer’s name a few times.
A dog walks up to the left side of this man and the dog turna into a woman who seema to be Lilith.

I now see you meditating while levitating in mid air. You are on a mountain top or maybr its the grand canyon. I get the feel of Indian vibes Native American type vibe. Anyways you are out on what i think is the grand canyon. The sky is dark and the moon is a cresent moon and is above your head. The sky is a beautiful array of stars.
A woman appears next to you and hugs you and then a fire appears next to you and it now seems like you are in a spot to camp for the night.

Trade?

1 Like

Sure @Leander_Jordan

Wow… I love that Loa energy. Its so calm and relaxed within you. Almost feminine, my guess is a Loa Goddess. But i see brown energy around you which is the color i seem to associate with Loa.

You are progressing with the Loa. And seem to have finally found a comfortable spot within their own flow.

Keep on keeping on.

Thank you

I see a harder dextier bringing it self out more. As you go about your life and your travels. Growing tougher skin bascially.

1 Like

Very much so… Trying to at least. Seems to work. So many issues my lower self had… I have to go and fix all of them. What a chore :wink:

1 Like

Would you be able to see how many entities I have around/ with me?

Me too sweetie if u don’t mind

1 Like

SEE i knew it i was atleast right about u being calm haha

2 Likes