Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I see that same woman screech like a banshee into your ears.

You’re discombobulated. I see people drag you out into a lynch mob. I have a feeling people will turn against you and blame you for something.

That’s what she was trying to warn you about.

When you realize this, you turn into a demon in front of the crowd to defend yourself.

Thank u

1 Like

Cool… I am starting to be more at home with who i am.

Let me read you.

I see a woman dancing around you. She seems very interested in you. You are very interested in her as well.
Seems a relationship might come soon or already has come.

But i see you with red wings.

1 Like

Hello there! Please, can I get a read?

1 Like

Sure give me two secs.

Fingers are crossed, thank you.

1 Like

Sorry for the lateness of my reading for you but here it is.

I see you outside in a natural African setting with a fire outside. You are doing something with skulls bones and magick that seems to be death magick or some kind voodoo magick. Maybe even summoning a spirit similar to these things.

You breath in deeply and blow energy into the fire. Using the fire as your energy focal point for the ritual. A being comes out of the fire in the energy of the fire.
“I am asmodeus you call upon me for what services?”
“I wish to make a sacrifice to you in order to gain something from you. Will you accept my sacrifice.”
“I do.”
“Then it is done. Thank you great and awful Asmodeus it has been a pleasure to be in your presence.”
“As it has before us so it will be my son. Goodbye.”

1 Like

You are very much welcome. I hope everything will be great for you and her… Whoever she might be.

1 Like

I want a scan and i will trade… Anyone interested :crazy_face:

Makes little sense this one:

Image of you in a white dress, appeared to be Victorian. White lace, tight, long sleeves to the wrist and tight about the chest, and neck. Loose, flowing skirt. Riding side saddle along a black horse, over fields and hills covered with a dark green grass. The horse seemed to be sweating, wind was evident through your hair, eyes were closed with a look of contentment.

I’m kind of at a loss on that one.

@FantomGirl

1 Like

Hm. Mysterious but i understand it.

1 Like

Your reading.

I see red hearts popping up all around you. A woman kisses you.

Now you two are at a party dancing to some music having fun.

Third eye is open more than the others.
Red energy and red wings atm.

Ahhh OMG! Sarah! I can’t thank you enough for how perfect your read on me has always been.

I’m presently deep into some powerful, dreadful operation. So i need to know if I’m doing it right or not.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Hey can I get a scan anyone?

1 Like

I get the impression of you sitting in a bedroom, wearing a white shirt with horizontal pin stripes, a polo shirt. I get the sense of anxiety. Almost as if something occurred that has you debating on which course of action to take.

Sound accurate? @Micah

1 Like

Looking for a trade

1 Like

You get two scans Micah one from me and one from Justin… So deal with it :wink:

I see you with a black body… Litterally all black like cloaked in darkness. Black wings. A cloudy back round that lights you up is what i see.
You seem level headed at the moment. You know where you are going and what you are doing.
Keep it up greater things will hapen.

1 Like

Scanning guys … Anyone?!

1 Like

I am here for you.

“I am god the ancient one before man. Not of the bible of the ancient ones of time immorial. See me understand me. Let it become you. So it is and so shall it forever be.” I hear a man say this, he is on the ground somewhere in a little bit of pain or something along those lines.
I believe he might be your godself but i could be wrong. You should look into it.

You have a very good energy… Green wings golden aura. A white crown tops your body.

1 Like

I see you smiling. Happy.
Your aura radiaites a powerful purple-red (maroon i think).
Seems as if you did something successfully very recently and it has opened up a few things for you.

1 Like